Why you want to go work for Disney...........

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by lovethemouse, Oct 18, 2007.

1. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Disney is something i know i'll never grow out of and it literally provides something for everyone thats why i love it so much, the magic neverends thats why its so important to keep it going! I remember the first time i went there all i wanted to be was a princess and 15 years on . . . . . that hasn't changed!

2. cowza

cowza New Member

Ah those videos are wicked! I'm happy they are carrying on this million dreams campaign! I wonder how you get to be a dream maker? That wud be awesome! And I agree Ciara... with Disney there is something for everyone ;D

3. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

DisneyGibbs them vids are amazing! really gives more reasons to why we all want to work for disney!

and Ciara what you said is sooo true... it will never end and its the people that work there that keep it alive forever and ever!

4. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

yeah your so right love the mouse, and i just think every time ive been to disney ive never been disappointed so people who haven't been there before deserve the same experience. Theres only one disney thats why i think everyone should make an effort its a once in a lifetime thing thats what makes it so special x x

5. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

thats soooo true Ciara Disney has everlasting impressions..... i remember one time i went to Disney as a child (although im more of a child now!)
    i was in frontier and and was playing with some toys that i was not allowed to buy, of course i cried!!! but a delightful cast member came up to me and made me stop..... i still cried and eventually she said that i didnt need the light flashing toy coz iwas going to sit with mickey on the magical light parade!! certainly made my day!! and made me stop crying!

(one of my many disney sob stories)

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol I remember the first time I went to Walt Disney World I spent the first ten minutes in DAK of the holiday really really excited! The opening cermonary came out, minnie, goofey and donald were talking to Mickey through a walkie talkie. They we're trying to "find his location" so that they could open the park. When all of a sudden Mickeys ears popped above the bushes infront of the tree of life and he turned around, with music sweeling in and everyone cheering. I cried then and I cried writing this post.

I was 15 then and I'm 18 now...

James :)

7. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

Disney Geek thats fantastic! aah the memories.......