Who's your favourite Disney ch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loz, Sep 23, 2007.

1. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Totally forgot Dorie!!! from finding nemo i love her! and the shark BRUCE!!! hes brilliant! "my names Bruce, im a nice shark, fish are friends not food!" brilliant just brilliant

2. Hehe, I so loved and still love the Duck Tales :D They're fabulous! Also liked Gargoyles, the Gummibears and Chip & Dale *hehe* My favorite Disney movie was The Lion King, I was in 4th grade and cried in the cinema :-\ Followed by Tarzan, Aladdin and Brother Bear! :D

3. Loz

Loz New Member

Two words: Darkwing Duck. ;D

4. leeroy8

leeroy8 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"I am the terror, that flaps in the night!!"
    "I am the etc etc etc :)"

Ahhh I love Darkwing :) and Gosalyn rocks, she's totally insane!

5. aschauervroni

aschauervroni New Member

it´s so hard too say, but i think my favorite charakter is winnie the pooh. but i like all the movies they are great e.g. te rescuers and bambi....

6. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

Tigger all the way meet him a every possible opportunity in Walt Disney World and had my bag stolen by him in the Disneyland Paris parade

7. Loz

Loz New Member

French Tigger is a con? SUSS! Did you hear about the 'interesting' photos the cast took of themselves in costume last year? I wanted to google it, but was too afraid of what I might get...

8. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

i think there is a video on youtube of it....
    its kinda wrong to even imagine the characters in those sorta positions!

9. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

Yep french tiggers a con man as is little john from robin hood he tried to do the same

10. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

i love simba from the lion king but my all time favourie character is alddin... think hes the cheesiest guy around!! loves it!!!

11. Loz

Loz New Member

I heard Aladdin was based on Tom Cruise. When he was younger, hotter and less crazy that is.

12. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

really???? thats inyeresting!!!

13. alex_wallington

alex_wallington New Member

I think it has to Be Ariel/ Mary Poppins from the Classics and Dori from the recent film collections....as for the guys...Eric is the 2-D Man for me!

xx

14. VickiG

VickiG New Member

I have to say my fave disney character is Tigger

but from the films:
    Classic Disney - Snow White

Modern Disney - Dory *just keep swimming, just keep swinning*

xx

15. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

snow white has to be sucha classic charcacter! does anybody know if she was based on anyone?

16. PuNkYpIrAtE!!

PuNkYpIrAtE!! New Member

my favourite disney villain..iisss hmm cant choose between scar, prince john (the lion) or medusa from the rescuers! dunno why i like the villains more =D
    but fave character is jack sparrow no doubt =)

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

v nice choice!!

18. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Stich is one of my favorites, and Tinkerbell ;D

19. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Villain... Jafar or Scar, although the freakiest has to be the Skull King or Horned King from black Cauldron now that was a scary villain

20. PuNkYpIrAtE!!

PuNkYpIrAtE!! New Member

oooh yeh! he was...satan i swear!! lol
    disney always tried to keep quiet about that film, like they didnt want to associate it with disney.
    maybe cos its slightly scarier then most i dont know!