Whos in for ICP

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by hannahike, Mar 30, 2006.

1. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Congrats Louise!!! ;D
    You must be so excited!! xx

2. Niquila

Niquila New Member

I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN!!! OMG! I go June 11th from London. I'm doing custodial :-\ lol oh well I said I'd do anything. Yay! good luck to everyone still waiting

Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

3. louise

louise New Member

Yay well done nicola im leaving 11th from london too but i will be doing merchandise. You can and anyone else can add me to msn.

4. chezza

chezza New Member

well done lousie! i found out 2 days ago and still so excited! can you believe this time in 2 months itll be full steam ahead lol

5. Ayaya

Ayaya New Member

Hi !! me too *_* on June 25th from paris !

6. chezza

chezza New Member

cool, what u get placed as?

7. Aled

Aled New Member

Thanks Becky!! Good luck! :) x

8. KC

KC New Member

I wouldn't worry about custodial. A friend of mine is doing it, and he's been reading around the web about people who've done custodial before... And now he's really enthusiastic about it!

He's saying he can't wait!

I'll put you two in touch if you'd like... he's May 30th *nods*
    KC

9. ben1986

ben1986 New Member

Hey guys, First post here. About the Custodial, I'm pretty sure I'm the friend of KC's whose doing Custodial and yeah, just expanding on what he said, I put Custodial as my first choice and I was very slightly beginning to wonder why and wished I had chose Operations instead. However, I did read around various websites, in particular, http://www.subsonicradio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1256&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Its a forum which a Custodial there now is regularly posting her experiences on. Now I am really excited about the role and can't wait to get started!

I hope this re-assures you like it did for me! Its a once in a lifetime experience, make the most of it and enjoy! :)

Take care, Ben!
    ;D

10. rotapa2000

rotapa2000 New Member

Im in!!!!
    I am from Mexico and i am going to be working at operations, going there may 30

11. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

im in!!
    June 25th - operations.. oooo yeh!!
    xxx