who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

HELLO LADIES!! i DO frequently READ this boards! u're talking as if giving robyn advice hahah sheesh!!! anyway...marco, olga how is your relationship! lets steer this away from robyn and i!

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha@Lizzie. That is because he was like "Why should we hook up there when we haven't been hooking up here" ...I'm just talking from experience here lol Have fun either way ;)
    Julia

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

robyn i always side with u :p and yeah why would lizzie want robyn anyway she could find better..... u know im jokin robyn ;)

xxx

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

That hurt Sara...that went pretty deep :p lol

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

u know i didnt mean it! :-*

OI go study for your exam robyn!!!!!

xxxx

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i knew when he busted that one out people would wonder

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i wonder if this topic will ever get bk on topic, and for once it wasnt me who went off topic :p

xxx

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

THONGS THONGS THONGS!!!!! (there back on topic for ya sara)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

;) thought it may help take the attention off u guys hun ;) although we know robyn craves all the attention :p

xxx

10. loops_li

loops_li New Member

lol
    Thongs thongs thong thongs thongs! As Phoebe Buffay sings...
    Crazy underwear creeping up my Butt
    Crazy underwear always in a rut
    Crazy underwear...

hehe ;D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL lovin that Li, thats made me smile, taken my mind of this sodding essay for a few seconds anyway!

xxx

12. loops_li

loops_li New Member

lol, me too, except I can't seem to get back to it! This site is distracting!

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

tell me about it mate, i even had robyn tellin me at 730am *vancouver time* to do my work and get off the site and msn!! the cheek lol!!!!

oh well ive done pretty well today done my assignment on the third world interms of power and neocolonialism in tourism development, so im happy :D just doin my polish field journal now, on the oh so thrilling and happy subject of auschwitz!

xxx

14. loops_li

loops_li New Member

sounds very difficult to me! I'm just working on my research paper on the sources of international trade law! ???
    I wonder why we'd rather spend time on here?!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know! i have 5 essays to do altogether, its killing me lol! oh well 3 more weeks of uni left after this last week of easter hols then i can let my hair down, have my pre 21st, party and pack ;) cant wait!

xxx

16. loops_li

loops_li New Member

%? oh dear, that is a lot! I have two and I'm just starting to panic! I finish for good three weeks today! Then its party time! At least you have your pre-21st to look forward too! And then your actual 21st too! Just thin of all the fun you have ahead of you! lol.

Lianne

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

definately thats all im trying to focus on i just think get the work done, then i get my reward of buggerin off to florida hehe

xxx

18. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Lizzie, well, well, well, don't try to change the topic, this is about you and Robyn :)

Talking about Olga and I, we are having a great relationship. ;) That's it!

Lets continue with you guys! ;D

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha@Marco
    Lizzie that comment and the other one where you mentioned he is your boyfriend and the one where you wanted to meet in the elevator all form up for a picture lol ....plus all the "fighting" of course :p I will shut up now :D
    Julia

20. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

haha julia you crack me up....its' funny because people from school had bets on us hooking up in florida..adn then they got to konw us a little better ;) and realized there was no way that was happening hahaha