who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

think whatcha ya'll want! hahaha i guess we'll find out when we're down tere

2. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

oh la la! Was that a MAYBE? :eek: :eek:

hahaha

3. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I think it was

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hahaha..no it wasnt..what that message was suppose to mean...was that u'll see down in disney that we are clearly just good friends ;D

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

sorry but i got the impression you 2 were an item weeks ago, guess i was wrong!!!!!!!!

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Haha...yeah you will be in for a suprise Marco and the rest of you...Liz and i are just friends and this is just how we communicate to one another :p

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yah...our friendship consists of fighting and making fun of each other..thats why we get along soo well...lol

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Who is in for a bet Lizzie and Robyn will end up together? LOL

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol @ all u guys! am i the only one who can't see it!? haha! mayb its cos i spk 2 u guys a lot lol!!

10. emma

emma New Member

i 4t u wer 2...werid

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

LIZZIE AND ROBYN; LIZZIE AND ROBYN............. :-* :-* :-*

Well, i have to say that most couples started out as friends... hahahahahahahahaha... trust me....

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

@ everyone else u guys SUCK
    @sara..i love you! hahaha thanks for believing in us! hahahahaa..

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol lizzie! love ya 2 :-* ;) course i believe u guys, i don't see where everyone has got it through, just bit of mickey taking... its all good! lol

xxx

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

whats mickey taking?

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

mickey taking = makin fun of each other ;)

xxx

16. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Haha you guys can put you bets in, but for those who bet that we will hook up better think hard on that one....not gonna happen

And yes thanks Sara for siding with me finally :p

17. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

lolhaahah this is too funny!!! Lizzie, Robyn let me know when the wedding is okay lol ahah j/k .....But Robyn you never know about that sometimes things just happen ;) ;)

Sheena

18. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

:D...Thats true Sheena, but if we haven't hooked up here in Canada, then i doubt we will hook up down there. Why would she go for somebody she knows from home, when there will be all the hot beach dudes for her :p...I mean come on what would you go for?

Robyn

19. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

lol hahaha a hot surfer dude! but thats just me :)
    Sheena

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Maybe because life there is very different Robyn and believe me many people hook up there that would never hook up in real life. Maybe she will need someone from home to comfort her in all those drunken nights!...only time will tell ;D
    Julia