who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

haha..u guys crack me up!

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think i'll just stay outa this...you seem to be getting on fine without me anyways!

xxx

3. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Don't change the subject

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

okay...so red or black thongs? which ones are better? haha (there is that better jim?)

5. emma

emma New Member

wow this post is still alive? i had no idea

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

back on topic ey liz

ill always defend u lol and linz ur only ok with it cos robyns complimenting u :p

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha well it doesn't hurt does it!haha. nah but i can understand two girls against one guy may seem pretty scary!haha

ummm to answer the question, black. definatley. i think I own about 3 black underwear sets and one red!haha and i only had the red set for a halloween thing!....dont ask!

xxx

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

didn't think a topic about thongs would be so pop, guess i was wrong lol

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i go with black too as must of mine are black however i do think there is something saucy about red so i like them too!

10. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

much

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol so to stay on topic....um....lace or silk? i dunno just trying to keep it going!

xxx

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

LACE! definitly!!! and i dont like black thongs..so typical and boring...how about red and black lace...or black and pink lace..i dunno i like the pretty looking ones!

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yup anythign pretty! i know what you mean about black lizzie, the ones i have arent just plain balck, in fact i dont think i have any plain black ones at al. yeah definatly lace, i dunno what it is about satin....but me no like!

xxxl

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yah really..who wears satin haha :p

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

if anyone does they dont seem to be owning up to it!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha nooo prefer lace meself for thongs.. i mean i dont mind satin bras, well partially satin with lace if u gets me!

and on colour... i own black and pink, black and blue, black and white... everythin but plain black!!!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im thinking im gonna have difficulty deciding what underwear to take to florida with me...coz i have so much of it!

stress! i just dont wanna start packing! its gonna be a nightmare! i have too much stuff!

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol mate tell me bout it i was sortin out my sets yest and odd bits and bobs... when u do that and u see how much u have.. its kinda shockin

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

and Im not done shopping yet!lol
    xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol or me chick, just a temporary stop with doin the old uni work, i mean i may at the weekend, otherwise come 24th may... ill go crazy!

xxx