who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

nice!!!

it was a good idea in that theres no scar! but omg the bruising!eew!

xxx

2. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I suppose, that also do one where they cut your nipple of and then sew it back on so you don't get a scar! ouch, It makes me feel all funny!

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah. yuk! but so want one!!haha

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

mate u dont need one :p

ewwww lovely chats we have, from thongs to couples to boob jobs LOL

xxx

5. tania

tania New Member

hellllllllloooooooo long time no speak!!!! got a new job and havent bin abled to get on hope u had a gud time away sara saw da pix!!!! still on da hunt for the disney bikini tinks haha hope all is well tania

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey tan hows it goin ;)

aww wow where u workin then? yeah hada great time thanks hun

xxx

7. tania

tania New Member

im on my lunch at the mo!! im working at fitness first!!! haha go figure i should b well fit wen i get there but it don't help the boob problem!!!!lol

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ah i so do!haha

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

linz dont u dare :p

aww thats cool tania, mayb if i worked there id get in2 shape, instead of working at a theme park and gettin rewarded with sweets from kids all the time lol

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha ok then just 4 u!haha

yeah i said i was gonna start working out this morning every day til june 14th...havent yet started!....tomorrow maybe!

xx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

;) mate i say that, after i walked like 10 miles or more in poland, cos we walkd in2 the town centre which was 1 1/2 miles away, did that everyday there and back, and walked around more durin the day wen we went places, so actually must b 20miles lol! so i said no more choc etc yest..... ive just had some profiteroles...... oops!

xxx

12. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Ya, I have finally got into the habit of working out every day (ends up being at 2 in the morning most the time) but I'm going to do this every day till I leave.

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww jim, now thats commitment... i have no willpower thats my problem!! oh well ive had a healthy dinner... so its goin well so far.......

xxx

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL I bet the guys love it...girls talking about thongs and their boobs haha

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Keeps us coming back to these forums

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know julia, thats my daily convo anyway so its only like im talkin 2 my friends lol

xxx

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah talking to your friends and giving the guys a chance to lurk into the convo lol :p
    Julia

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha julia thats true

xxx

19. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I'm a little bit lost in the topic because I didnt see it like 3 days ago and they are like 100000 of new messages but I saw those Victorias thongs and I prefer cotton thongs with no flowers or things like that

20. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Ok I was just drinking my pop and read that one and choked on my drink. lol :D Oh wait, I do have mickey mouse boxers :D