Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. monkian

monkian New Member

its all so EXCITING!!!!!!

2. Nitsa

Nitsa New Member

Congratulations everyone!! I'm absolutely terrified, but I'll probably be calling them soon as well.

Nitsa

3. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Congrats Jorden! :D

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Thanks guys!!! Now I play the waiting game again still... but at least I know I'm in now :D!!!

5. coffeehype

coffeehype New Member

I'm in the same boat, I was successful, but no start date... I wonder, does this mean we'll be going for sure? I was a little concerned.. but I'm just happy I was chosen by the interviewer!

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well I know that there's 3 options, Hired, Waitlist, and try again next year...

As Eric told me I'm hired and will get one of the first available positons so I'm assuming that means I'm going eventually.

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

CALL NOW!!! We need to know! lol.

Also you got MSN?

Anyone can add me, hardkore11@msn.com

8. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Yeah ;D Congrats guys!

Mhairi

9. monkian

monkian New Member

ach at least you know your in...the dates and details will come soon enough!!!!

but a BIG CONGRATULATION AGAIN

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!

xKx

11. Emily

Emily New Member

ahhhhhhhhhh, did you guys get calls or called them? I'm so nervous now that I didn't get a job!! Congrats you guys, you are going to have a blast down there! I hope I get a call soon, or should I call them? i'm so confused!!

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Call them, thats what I did, and Eric (I'm pretty sure thats who I got) Had no problem digging up my info for me.

13. Emily

Emily New Member

ok ok, i just phoned them and left a message telling them i was at my parents house and gave them the number. I am SO nervous now. Do they get back to you right away or do I have to wait even longer?

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

They must have been busy because Eric picked up the phone when I called....

15. Emily

Emily New Member

oh no!! I don't know why I am freaking out so much, my mom is ready to slap me! hahahaha

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol well you'll know soon enough... still two and a half hours left in the business day ;)

17. Stacie

Stacie New Member

hey congrats to everyone!!

i finally got through to nicola, only toke like 10 calls today. But i heard good news, i've been accepted but just dont have a start date yet, and she said they could phone as early as next week, but as late a 2 months (i hope not that long). More waiting!!, ah oh well, the worst is over, finally!

18. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

What number did everyone call - I keep on getting an answering machine!

19. Nitsa

Nitsa New Member

AUG 8!!!!!!!!

20. Emily

Emily New Member

yeah i keep getting an answering machine too