Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I wonder if I should call today or tomorrow (Tuesday)?

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I think they want us to call tomorrow, but I also don't think thats going to stop a lot of people from calling them today.

3. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

So would calling today seem too pushy??

4. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon Guest

You waited 24 days. Id call them today. Its not like they are going to call disney ans say "I dont think you should hire this person, they want to work for you so much they called a day early"

5. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

I hope your phones are ringing as i write this!!

Got everything crossed for you ;D

Big Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

6. monkian

monkian New Member

good luck good luck good luck

7. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Im thinking its a little too quiet.... ???

8. chezza

chezza New Member

hey! i emailed alexis (yummy jobs) as was really impatient! and got an automated messege saying shes back in the office weds! so guess we have to wait til then!

9. monkian

monkian New Member

oh my gosh this must be killing you guys!!!! i tottally thought i would start seeing celebratory messages today!!!!!!! :p

10. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

So Im off to the university now -- Im hoping when I get back there will be some happy messages that some received some calls!!! HERES HOPING!!! Let the phones RING RING RING!!! :D

11. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Everytime someone posts on this topic i rush over to look but still no ones heard - i'd be pulling my hair out of my head if i was in your prosition.

Lets hope you all hear this afternoon if not then at least you dont have to wait any longer to call.

So who's going to be first on the phone tomorrow? :)

Mhairi

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well here I am, hearing nothing... oh well today's still the day for us Canookians.

13. tinkerbell**

tinkerbell** New Member

welllllllll i just got off the phone with eric!! he told me i was successful in my interview but they just didn't have a date for me as of yet..... so i guess the waiting will just have to continue for a while longer!! :-[

14. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

YAHOO!! I'm in!! I called Eric and he offered me f&b. Start date is July 18!! He said he will call me next week with details! Let me know who else is in!!

Finally I can sleep!!

15. Katie_M

Katie_M New Member

Congrats to both of you!!!!

16. monkian

monkian New Member

CONGRATULATIONS...... Jordan you next??????

17. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

YAY!!! Congrats everyone!!! My friend just got the call too! She's leaving on Sept. 12

Good luck to everyone still waiting! It's almost over :D My fingers are crossed!

18. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Thats awesome,congrats guys ;D

19. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Ditto I saw these posts and said I'm calling now. I'm hired, but no start date and didn't even think to ask what position (I'm assuming there wouldn't be one yet since I don't have a start date) but Eric confirmed that I was hired, and would get one of the first available spots as a result :D

20. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Congrats Jorden!!