Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i loved bein in work last night as for 5 hours solid i was SO rushed off my feet i had no time to think about it!

and mega hot men in work too yay! ;D

2. doowop

doowop New Member

you have a one track mind!!

3. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Well tht is 7 days tomorrow guys so only another 7 days to wait,
    Keep your chins up the gd news is comming :)
    Ian

4. doowop

doowop New Member

Ta dude!!! still jealous that ur goin!!

5. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I cant believe how long you guys have been waiting for a reply! I swear if they make us wait that long i may actually explode!!

Fingers crossed you'll hear on Monday- and GOOD LUCK! ;D

But for now you should just enjoy having a couple of days where you know you wont have a heart attack everytime the phone rings!

Ive got everything crossed for you guys (and for us guys too!!)

Hugs
    Gem
    x-x

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

We had our F2F interviews on March 5th!! The wait is beyond tense but I KNOW that the turn out will TOTALLY be worth it in the end!!

heheheheheh ;D

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Do u think they may just make the decisions for all the uk programs at the same time?? i know they accepted a few of ours but their applications took forever!!

8. becky!

becky! New Member

I cant believe you year people havent found out yet, must suck waiting! Im sure you'll know within the next few days, as theyre meant to be contacting the summer people by the first week of april! ;D

9. chezza

chezza New Member

hey guys! im still waiting to hear the outcome of my face to face! hopefully tomorrow we will hear! ohhh so exciting! really hope to go to florida (never been!) x

10. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I think I might crack under this tension ...

Tomorrow is the big day :D *laugh* what if they still don't phone anyone? Can you imagine? Oh no ... I jinxed it ... ahhh. *laugh*

Hey Jilly, if you have a one track mind, is there room on that train ... I like it. Mmmm ... hot men *giggle* ;)

11. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

im always recruiting new boy spotters for my team...the more eyes we have the more boys we spot ;D ;D ;D

12. adoredior

adoredior New Member

So who else thinks tomorrow'll be the day they call?

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well they'd better lol, if they don't call tomorrow then us Canadians (at least) get to call them on Tuesday

14. Kristine

Kristine New Member

If they don't call tomorrow they are going to have a lot of people calling them tuesday. But some people will start calling Cast A Way tomorrow, so maybe we wont over load them on tuesday.
    Good Luck Everyone ;D

15. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Good luck everyone.I'm routing for ya :)

16. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

TUESDAY is gonna be HELL DAY on the phones if they don't start some calls TOMORROW! HAHAHAHAH ;D

17. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Well let all hope they start calling tomorrow... and yes if they dont for some reason... this week especially Tues will be soo busy with phone calls for them - it will be crazy!!!

18. monkian

monkian New Member

good luck!!! ;D

19. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

GOOD BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL MONDAY MORNING to you ALL!! ;D

here we go.............TODAY IS THE DAY!! :eek: :eek:

Let's ALL hear something today ok???

BEST OF LUCK!!! ;D ;)

20. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :D