Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hi my fellow worry warts!! hahahah ;D

Sitting here waiting and wondering if TODAY is the day??? HOPE SO!! I know we ALL hope so!! Off today and REALLY sick so this would TOTALLY make me feel better!! If not, I work tomorrow AND Monday so I would be calling on Tuesday!!

Such a LONG post for something that most of us know deep down in our hearts is going to happen but it's still the WHAT IF's that shake us!!

with ya'll EVERYSTEP of the wait!! ;)

2. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Does anyone know their office hours?

(me forgets :-[ )

3. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

No calls here either! Who will the first to post their good news??

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Amanda I'm pretty sure they're 9-5 (which is like 6-2 for you lol)

5. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

haha Thanks Jorden!

I thought surely someone might have heard something by now.

Makes it even more suspensful. ;D

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I know I'm actually quite surprised. If I have their hours correct, they've only got 2 more business hours... I guess they're expecting to call everyone over the span of 2 days :-\

7. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey Everyone - any calls yet for anyone?!?!
    Nothing on my end to report - just got in from work and ran to the phone to see if they had called - but unfortunately NO!
    Hopefully they will be calling some tomorrow!!! GOOD LUCK!!! ;D

8. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Man I feel bad for you guys.It seems like its going to come right down to the wire.

Good luck,I'm sure you'll all get the job. :D

9. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

NOTHING ON THIS END!! :'(
    Waited ALL day and EVERYTIME the phone rang I put myself in my PROFESSIONAL voice and I have a NASTY head cold so it sounded VERY funny but still NOTHING!! :-\
    Oh well, still got tomorrow!!

BEST OF LUCK GUYS!! ;D

10. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Another business day (for Cast A Way) has come to an end, still no calls? anyone?
    Hopefully we will all get a call from them tomorrow and not have to live through another wekend of waiting.

Good Luck to all

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Ah this sucks, you guys are stressing me out! I'm sure you'll get called eventually, and if you're waitlisted dont let that shatter your spirit!
    I was in the waitlist and figured my life was coming to an end but I only ended up having to wait three weeks before Nicola called with good news.

12. mr_tom_morrow

mr_tom_morrow New Member

waitlisted? ??? oh oh, don't like the sound of that! :-\ More waiting, oh nooooooooo.

13. coffeehype

coffeehype New Member

Maybe they havn't called us, because the Disney recruiters havn't notified them of their selection yet. Just a hunch, I know they have to wait a while for Disney to send them offers and then they can contact us, so It could be likely that even Cast-a-way doesn't know who is hired and who isn't yet...

In any case, we'll find out what's happening soon enough! Good luck to all!

14. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Maybe that is true that Cast-a-way doesnt have them yet - not too sure what is going on?!? ???
    Maybe tomorrow will be our day - here's hoping!!!

15. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Yeah I wonder how that works... I know on the sheets the wrote on during the interview, at the bottem there were boxes they check off, I know one of the boxes with "Hire". I didnt see what the other boxes said though... Maybe "dont hire" or "wait list"?? Ahh.

I hope they havent forgot about all us CRP people!! lol.

*Fingers Crossed*

16. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I know that during our interview, the gentleman that was being interviewed with me asked Jeff how he thought his interview went!! I thought that was alittle balliesy of him but Jeff turned it around and asked ME what I thought!! :eek:
    So I explained that I really thought he had NOTHING to worry about....then Jeff turned to me and said that NEITHER of you have anything to worry about??? ??? ???

Does this mean what I think it means?? WHO KNOWS!!

All I know is that the tension is THICK as PEANUT BUTTER HERE at my house!! ;D ;D

17. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

That sounds promising!! ;D

haha thick as CHUNKY peanut butter mixed with Molassis I'd say!!

18. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey I had no idea that they had a hire box at the bottom... interesting.... I just hope we all find out soon!

19. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

:D You guys make me laugh ... and make me feel so much better. It's good to know I'm not the only person going nuts with the waiting. *nervous pacing by the phone begins*

20. Stacie

Stacie New Member

lol ya i am the same i've been reading the posts everyday to see if neone has gotten a call yet. If these chats weren't here i would be convinced i didnt get in because we have to wait so long. I'm hoping we all hear from them 2morrow i really dont want to wait another weekend.