Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Emily

Emily New Member

whoa tessa! 5 days thats crazy, are you all prepared and everything? I think I'd be crapping my pants when it was 5 days til I left! Thats so exciting, I bet you have an awesome time down there!

2. AHHHHHHHHH I really am crapping! 24/7! EEK!!!
    I am SO excited right now, no nerves at all! Let's hope it stays that way, it's making me pretty bi=polar. One second I'm SO excited the next I'm soooo nervous the next I'm so sad! haha

3. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Im experiencing the same thing when the phone rings.... I get sooo excited and I dash to the phone..... Hopefully it will be a call for disney soon.. goodluck everyone! :D

4. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I am starting to drive my friends CRAZY here! They must think that i'm insane or something...I'm a walking time bomb ready to go off. I need therapy or something!!!

5. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Who isn't driving the people around them crazy? The waiting is intense ... and now to add to it I'm gonna be at work Tomorrow, Friday and Monday ... I won't even be home when they call.

As far as running to the phone goes, my phone rings different when it's a long distance number ... so the Telemarketer this money made me crazy ... and I was actually dissapointed to see my Grandma's number on the phone ... well ... only a little I guess, I love her so much the dissapointment faded.

Jorden, I know you were in Montreal at the same time ... we had our interview together!

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I figured (You posted our interview date) but I posted that anyways lol

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I am calling back to the house EVERYDAY and SO many times a day!! I have 2 room mates and so I call home to see if ANYTHING has happened and hen I TEXT them to see if I got THE CALL!! HAH AHAH LOSER I KNOW!! :p

So, nothing TODAY and I SUSPECT that I might just start to happen TOMORROW and FRIDAY for us!! OFF tomorrow so I am hoping I get it then but if not.....got the roomies to keep me posted and they will TOTALLY call me at work!! BAD BAD BAD! :eek:

8. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well hey what did I predict? Calls starting on Thursday... I'd be surprised if they waited any longer lol.

We're so close now!

9. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

*laugh* No I meant our actually interview ... face-to-face with Leanne (?)

10. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Oh I sure hope we start getting calls tomarrow! Im sure we will.. That only gives them 3 days to call everyone! haha.

lets hope :D

11. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

I hope we start getting calls tomorrow too.... but unfortunately I am at the university and then I work... so all day I will be wondering - hmm did they call or not?! HEHE Well Im sure everyone is going crazy!!!! I know I am... well again best of luck to everyone- and keep posting if u hear anything!!! :D

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah oh wow lol I had no clue that was you on here! Hows it goin? (yeah Leanna did the interview lol)

13. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I find it funny that this thread is now on page 15 ... and it's all of us freakin' while waiting and no one with good news to report. Not yet anyways ... call me crazy <insert sarcasm here> ... but somthing tells me there will be some excited post on this board by Monday (hello captain obvious).

*squeal of excitement*

What worries me is that I prbably won't be home when they call .. and I'm worried that if I'm not home I'll get a no *whimper*

I like sound effects

*boing*

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well I'm almost certain Nicola will leave a message for you, I wasn't around for my phone interview call.

If she calls me on Friday I'll likely miss the call.

Either way remeber (for you Montreal people) Eric stressed if we have not heard BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS on Monday to give them a call. I'm not telling you not to call on Monday but they may not be too happy to hear from us that day.

15. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Hey, Being stressed about being home for when Nicola calls, is really the last thing to be thinking about.. I missed the call ..and was not able to call back for 3 days, becuase I was out of town!! She just left a message saying "congrats" and that "I got the job" and to call her as soon as I could and im leaving in 34days!!!! It will be allll good!

16. monkian

monkian New Member

congratulations!!!!

17. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Any Calls?!

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol you made my heart stop there for a minute Amanda... I saw you posted here and I thought omg it's started!!!

Still nothing to report on my end (a call or even a reply to me giving Nicola a phone number to contact me with for tomorrow).

19. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

:D haha sorry!

Aww, well hopefully she will call you today to save any hassle! lol.

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I'm hoping she starts calling today... she's probably got 80-100 people to call (not all getting in obviously) so whats with the waiting, lets get it on! lol.