Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

No calls here either! I spend more time checking to see that my phone works than anything else. What else can we do???

2. monkian

monkian New Member

man i'm am tottally feeling it for you guys!!!!! so glad i got called quick....

fingers crossed , toes crossed.....heck think of it this way you will probably =be there before me anyway!!!

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

STILL NOTHING TODAY!! :'(
    HAHAHAHAH Tis OK!! Trust me!! Like Jorden, I truly think that we will not get calls until at LEAST Thursday!!

I KNOW that it's killing ALL of us but we shall be FINE and we shall ALL be together shortly enough in Florida!! We will be working for the MOUSE and begging to stay longer and lovin EVERY moment of it!!

GOOD LUCK AGAIN TO ALL!! ;D

4. Emily

Emily New Member

hey!

does anyone know if they call you to let you know you didn't get the job, or do you get an e-mail or something?

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Eric said in Montreal that they aim to contact everyone weither you got in or not.

This isn't something he said but I gathered off here is that sometimes they just don't get to you and you need to call them after the deadline.

6. becky!

becky! New Member

Has everyone just got the email from Disney? Just thanking us for being there, and saying we will be contacted soon? Gave me a heart attack - i thought it was a rejection email!

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

All I know abou that is most Canadians got them the day after the interviews ended (there were a few on here who didn't get one). Not sure about UK peeps because I haven't seen a lot of them posting yet.

8. monkian

monkian New Member

the first time i applied i got a letter saying i didn't get in but that was a million years ago...i feel so old... but they got intouch with most from my f2f this time really quickly most of us heard after about a week.... but yeah i got one of those e-mail thingies before my call too....and i do remember my heart stopping lol

9. impulse

impulse New Member

Goood luck guys, I'm sure cast-a-way will call very soon!!!

10. Emily

Emily New Member

I never got a thank you e-mail, does that mean I don't have a job? Or maybe that I wrote my e-mail down wrong. Now I'm starting to panic a little, should I e-mail Nicola or something....I just want a call!!!!! Why do they torture us this way! ;)

11. monkian

monkian New Member

because the are evil!

12. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Don't worry Emily.. I didn't get an e-mail. I'm sure everyone will hear soon! Fingers crossed.

13. monkian

monkian New Member

man, i think they would be mad not to hire everyone of you!!!!

14. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

Hi dudes ... I just had my interview yesterday ... how long am i likely to have to wait to find out?? they said within two weeks... is this right or are they gonna leave me hanging longer?? ARRRGGG i hate waiting!! I know its only been one day but sill :)

kerri from scotland

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Us Canadians have been waiting almost 3 weeks now (some of us 3 weeks to the day), but it seems UK people are allready getting called...

16. mr_tom_morrow

mr_tom_morrow New Member

Anyone else experiencing this? ???

The phone rings and you get all :) excited. You run to the radio or TV to turn it down, walk over to the phone and then get all :eek: anxious as you pick up the receiver and say hello in the most polite voice you can muster. Only to get :mad: angry as the sales person mispronounces your name trying to get you to switch phone companies. Then finding yourself :'( disappointed as you hang up the phone, knowing that the long wait for the big call continues?

17. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

u have time to stop and turn radio and tv off b4 u answer!? lol

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Believe me, I'm getting a daily phone call trying to sign me up for a new Credit Card. I practically have the phone number memorised from seeing it on my caller ID so often...

They call me more than anyone else I know, you'ld think they'd get the hint if I didn't answer... oh well phone will be cancelled in about a month anyway.

19. Emily

Emily New Member

hahahaha

a friend phoned the other day and I didn't recognize her voice and she asked for Emily and I said "this is Emily speaking" in my most professional voice and she said "why are you talking like that?" I run for the phone no matter what I am doing. It's crazy in my house right now!

20. HAHAHAHAHAH That is really funny