Who got thank you emails?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. haha yeah.....I'm broke as a joke......like I literally have 30 cents in my account right now :eek:
    But I'll make it work.

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I spent too much money before christmas, and being in University still, I don't have much time to make the money to pay them off... oh well I'm a month away from lots of work time and probably 2 or 3 months away I think from getting them paid off... then it's time to save for Disney :D

3. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Jordan I know how you feel I have credit cards I need to pay off before WDW, a later start date would be fine with me.

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah one of my cards is going to expire in June and as soon as it's payed off I'm calling them to tell them to not bother with sending me another. Besides it has a school I never went on it! I'll keep my Edmonton Oilers card (which has a higher limit) for Flordia :D

5. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

lol thats dangerous!!!!! ;)

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah but better to have one, and not 2 when I'm down there

7. I just applied for my first credit card and I'm 90% sure I'll get it. Just with a $500 limit...
    But I want it as a back-up in case I'm ever in trouble somehow

8. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah thats not too bad. I think my first one started at there and because I was good with the payments they put it up to $1000. (this is the one I'll cancel). Then this year when the NHL came back I went on opening night to the Oilers game, and applied for an Oilers card which I got with a $1500 limit.

9. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

the one I have is only 500$ too, I think thats good, since I'm in school, and don't work much, no surprise payments that exceed what I have in the bank. :D

10. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I should a credit card just in case, but I cut my last ones up a few years ago and vowed never to get another one again. I did get a new car in November which may cause a problem...