Who else is spending their Friday night on these boards?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Apr 22, 2005.

1. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Me too :( but Im just getting back from a motorcycle show named redbullxfighters motocross free style with Marco it was really amazing and Im so tired

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol all you guys!

oh really sheena thats cool u went 2 the same place as case

xxx

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

good day at work Sara?

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

not too bad mate, very very busy as always got asked out by 4 lads... the norm lol. glad 2 b home now, although waitin for casey 2 come online lol

xxx

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol did you have a nice chat to him last night?

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe i did indeed! it was very bizarre but in a very good way ;)

xxx

7. Claire

Claire New Member

Friday nights staying in.....surely it's getting to be a bit of an obsession now?! hehe! i'm only joking girls! i was all up for a quiet Friday night in until the phone started ringing about 7pm....and that was me gone! still recovering to do it all over again tonight...........

......what was that worlds strongest boy thing like? was gonna watch it! x

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

me!!!!!!! i will do now i am back in torbay!!!! yahooooooooo!! no more libary computers !!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol claire u party animal. i cant go out the night before work done that a few times and never again as ive given free tickets out before LOL

xxx

10. Claire

Claire New Member

haha! i know, but it's the weekend!!!! can't sit around and do nothing (*looks in the mirror and thinks.....actually i am sitting around doing nothing*)

i'm good at going out before work, somehow makes the day go quicker!! but i don't do it too often!!! didn't have work today though :D xx

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

the worlds strongest boy thing was very interesting but surreal! I just could not believe what i was seeing!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha claire well u go do my job then ;) work at alton towers at 8am - 2pm, get there for 730 to organise things then have screamin kids and old music in ur ears all day LOL

xxx

13. Claire

Claire New Member

yeah don't think i could quite handle that.....but then does sound similar to my Tesco years!! 7am - 4pm every Saturday yet never failing to go out on the Friday night! looooooooong mornings of screaming kids who've lost their parents, old ladies who can't find their change, lazy people refusing to pack their own bags.............oh i could go on.....but i'll spare you!! x

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i can relate 2 that claire, i do love my job but if im awake and kept busy the time flies. cant blieve ive been up since 6am today lol

xxx

15. Claire

Claire New Member

6am?! that is not right for a Saturday!! i didn't go to bed til 4! hehehehehehe! only been up about 3/4 hours! x

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha claire, i know its not on, much rather have had a lie in myself!

xxx

17. Claire

Claire New Member

i think i would have gone straight back to bed by now!!

this site is soo addictive once u get going isn't it?! but at least it's 430 only 2hours til i can go back out!! my Dad is really DOING MY HEAD IN....one of my mates slept on the sofa last night, and he just kicked off shouting at me as soon as my Mum walked out of the door!!!! i'm 21 like!

Grr...sorry had to have that little rant! x

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol dont worry my parents r the same and i'm 20!!!!! come in from work and that was it, i was like u saved it all for me when i got bk in then

yeah i wont go bed til 11 i guess and up 4 6 again 2moro lol

xxx

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Sara how do you cope with such little sleep, if i have to get up early i have to have a little snooze later on in day! guess you are preparing for life in the commons! ;D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha sometimes i do i mean if i sit on the sofa thats me sleep for an hour or 2, but cos im on here talkin 2 u guys and proof reading my assignments im awake lol

means ill sleep well 2nite

xxx