who decides?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by rachet, Nov 9, 2006.

1. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Jeez!!! Are the 3 week waiting times accurate though- I think any longer and my madness may turn to insanity... And who knows what that would involve, seeing as I'm already typing with m,y fingers crossed ;)

2. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

ah,thats not bad news really - at least when folk start to be told we know that the wheels are in motion!!!!! hehe - it will be cool to find out whos going when!!! Jilly think happy thought for me please - i want to go over with you in March!!!!!!!! ;D

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

right there with ya on that one!!!! :D

4. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

well last time they flew back to the US right after they did ourt interviews...

we were told 4 weeks, but some people found out a few days later..then nobody heard anyting for over a week. for me it was about a week and a half later i got my rejection email... and then within about another week and a half most ppl knew.

obviously im just talking about the 20 ppl i knew were waiting for results, i dunno wen the other 60 who had interviews heard :-\

5. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

I GOT AN EMAIL.

I just... I think I'm in!

omgomgomgomgomg

I have to make a call, but I think... I'm in!

6. kekepuana

kekepuana New Member

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I GOT THE JOB....... I JUST FOUND OUT..... OH MY GOD!!!

7. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

AWWWWWWW well done everyone!!!!!! im so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D im just heading out for the day so wont be online till this evening - incase any emails start coming in to all of us waiting here in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully il get to meet you all out there next year!!! xxxx

8. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Congrats you guys, that's awesome :D

9. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Must have been worth it then, eh? ;D

Congrats!

10. rachet

rachet New Member

well done guys!! what role have you been given?

11. Jar

Jar New Member

Wicked guys well done! ;D

Hoperfully we will all find out soon aswell...

I hope everyone has good news! :)

12. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

I'm going down in June, and I'm in attractions!

13. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

so today was not the day for us in the Uk! so happy for everyone that got good news today - so cool!!!!!!! ;D
    PS: im still typing with my fingers crossed .... just incase!!!!!!
    XX

14. rachet

rachet New Member

ooo how exciting! thats the role i put as my first choice :)

15. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo New Member

I have just had a call from my son and hes devastated he has been turned down, i have told him to call yummy jobs and get some feedback, any other suggestions would be gratefully received

16. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

aw man im so sorry loo, i kno how ur son feels, as same happened to me. i asked for feedback and yummy told me they didnt recieve any feedback from disney, just the outcome. one thing id say tho, is not to give up if he wants it enough, i didnt and look at me now, ive just had 2 months out there, and going back for a year soon!

was he going for summer program or the year?

17. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Oh no :( That's rubbish about Disney not giving Feedback either... I guess the only thing you can do is reapply and reapply again in that case. And I guess the second time it's got to be easier, knowing what questions they're likely to ask, what to expect, etc. But even getting to the f2f is something he should be proud of, so next time it's going to be all the way.

That said, I know I won't be thinking this rationally if they reject me, but I can try for now!

18. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

argh still no news. this is driving me nuts i wish they would just say yes or no now im too impatient to keep waiting.

im sorry about you son - hes in the uk right? so maybe they are starting to contact people from the uk now and i just havent reached their list yet

19. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

well by Monday it'll have been three weeks since my interview, and I'm guessing they must get all results at the same time?? So it should be over the next few days... I know the feeling- I want to be able to know what my options are for the summer really- like if I'm going to be in Florida, or whether I need to get on with applying for summer camps, etc...

20. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo New Member

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words he is going to ring in the morning how long after you were turned down did you get to have a second chance, hwe was applying for the college IP programe as his placement year.