who decides?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by rachet, Nov 9, 2006.

1. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

and toes, legs, arms... Anything crossable really. You know, contortionists must have such good luck...

2. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Agh... did you have to say that? :p lol

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

;D ;D ;D

I had never thought of that .... but yes,i think your right!!! I cant cross my fingers and type at the same time - think this puts me at a disadvantage?! :D

4. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

my god...still no news!!! :eek:

5. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Yeah i know,im sorry,i meant it more for myself than anyone else - i think i will actually cry if i get rejected!!!!! :eek:

6. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

no jilly ........ BOOO! it sucks!!!! :mad:

7. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Does it make me less of a man if I do too? lol ;D

8. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Don't worry, I'll be exactly the same! And I just typed this with my fingers crossed- it's strangely hard, and confusing!!!

9. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

not at all - in fact i think we should have a pitty party where we can all cry like babies and wallow!!!!!
    We wont need to do this tho because WE ARE GOING TO GET IN!!!!! have to keep thinking posotive ok!!!!!!!!!! ;D

10. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

ooohhhh - crossed finger typing! We may have started a new tend!!!! :D

11. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Yeah positivity! Woooo!

Its really hard... I dont like this trend!

12. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

its quite fun when you get the hang of it!!!! And its taking our minds of the big wait so it can only be a good thing!!!! :)

13. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

omg, you guys are nuts. I'm trying but I'm not sure if the good luck of typing with the crossed fingers it worth it!

Those two sentences were way too hard to type :p The way I see it, Tomorrow is the big news day, since that'll mark my two week anniversary. Maybe around 2:00 ish, since that's when I had my interview ;)

I don't even think it's possible for any of us not to get in- look how dedicated we all are, already! Until then I'm just going to haunt this page with such devout creepiness to see if anyone else has gotten in! It'll be great times :D

(and if I don't get in, KNOCK ON WOOD, I will probably bawl like a baby and then quickly find out how to re-apply. But don't worry, I'll be crying even if I get in!)

14. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

but being nuts is the best way to get through the day. Especially days in the last two weeks :p

15. Jar

Jar New Member

No cos ill no doubt be the same! :eek:

16. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

And I thought the first couple weeks snailed by...! Maybe I should take up knitting or something to distract myself.

17. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i cant believe there is still no news!!!

im convinced they will tell me no now - so much so ive already started thinking of my cover letter to reapply!

for some reason ive been thinking they would contact us today too i guess because its been a week and a half already! argh i just wanna know

*sends weirdy hippylike psychic waves to yummy jobs "gives us the answer...give us the answer"*

meh

18. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I recommend Facebook :p

19. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

i think the waiting is sending us all a little crazy...!! or maybe we were all crazy to begin with?!!!! ;D
    Yes,i am also sending psychic waves to yummy jobs - cant be much longer to wait ..... can it?!!! ::)

20. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

also...just to let u guys know..

people being called up and getting offered places takes place over a while, not everyone is likely to hear in the one day....after the first of my group heard, it was probably another 2 weeks before everyone knew the outcome of thier interview :-\

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and i hope u all here soon! :-*

im dying to kno whos gonna be in my arrival group!!