Which Disney Character would you 'have'?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unrealitiesxi, Apr 16, 2007.

1. linsey

linsey New Member

i think if they put all the disney characters in a line up and we had to stand behind the characters we want to have.. there'd be a massive queue behind Jack Sparrow... and possible Will Turner too, just not as much so :)

2. lululemon

lululemon Member

I was going to say a few days ago, that I was shocked that Jack sparrow wasn't one of the first on this list!!

3. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

i also wondered that but spose the pirate can't work his charm on everyone..

4. rachet

rachet New Member

jack sparrow is the hottest disney guy, even above aladdin, just for some reason i assumed we were only talking about cartoons and so didnt think of him.

5. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

It is a much better discussion if it's only cartoons... far funnier if you ask me... Actually... either or... it'd still be Belle for me ;D

6. VeganPup

VeganPup New Member

definitely jack sparrow

7. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Oh I thought it was just cartoons

8. lululemon

lululemon Member

haha...lets keep it to cartoons, that is way more fun! I'd say Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid! ;D

9. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

yeah Im sticking with Eric too!

10. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I think Aladdin is really hot, but I also think Eric is hot aswell

11. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

ooo will turner, jack sparrow and prince eric. yup i like my sailors. and john smith is hot....he travelled on a boat, does that count?

12. lululemon

lululemon Member

That totally counts...how have I never noticed that they were all sailors? new sailor-based topic anyone? hmmm...captain hook? I think not!

13. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

Oh it would have to be Jessica Rabbit , Katheen Turners voice was way to sexy for that character

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way!"

Though Kathleen Turner last lent her voice to the character from 'Monster House' which is as opposite a character from Jessica as you can get.

14. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Yeah i agree with the majority of you Jack Sparrow would definitely get it, but also Eric from little Mermaid and if i was the other way inclined i would take one for the team with Belle or Ariel.

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'd go for Prince Adam (aka the Beast!) after he's transformed of course....I do love his castle, and Mrs Potts!

Hmmm not sure about Jack Sparrow....he's a bit dirty for my liking, however if you were offering Johnny Depp up on a plate....

I wouldn't say no.

16. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

I would say little mermaid but it would be a little too slimey for me so i'd have to go with Belle.

17. cowza

cowza New Member

Esmeralda. What guy is not mesmerised by a dancer?