Which Disney Character would you 'have'?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unrealitiesxi, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Trev

Trev New Member

Possibly the best thread ever.

Not Ariel though, I've seen her have a screaming fit back stage. It was hilarious but at the same time destroyed the magic.

2. rachet

rachet New Member

i wonder HOW you could 'have' ariel anyway?? i wonder if its like with fish where the female drops her egg on the ocean floor and the guy fish goes and fertilises it? hot stuff.

3. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

LOL!

4. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

hmm cantsee quite how ariel would work? -

having had a long conversaion about this with a friend of mine today we concluded that aladdin definitely for a guy and for a girl it would have to be either jasmine or esmerelda from hunchback

and yes ruben very cute story about pluto oh so cute -altho i will never again be able to look at that picture of you with pluto in the same way again..

5. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Aaah but let's not forget, Ariel becomes human. I mean, you'd only have a few days, but it's possible. Well, unless it's the tail that does it for you of course :p

6. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

A few days???? Only need a few minutes... or no...errr... hours! Yeah.... That makes me sound better! ;D

7. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

hehe too true she does become human but guys i know said that the shell bikini was the attraction?

8. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Who's to say she'd give in straight away, Disney Princesses are a higher class of laydee!

9. rachet

rachet New Member

except that jasmin. you can tell she'd be a right dirty ho ::)

10. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

It's the ones that look innocent thatd be the dirtiest ;)

11. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Eh Belle fancied a big wolf thing...she is clearly on the perverted side

12. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

MAybe she just thought "gotta try everything once..."

13. rachet

rachet New Member

gives a whole new meaning to the term "beastiality"

not that either types of beastiality are particularly good

speaking of beastiality, is it just me, or is robin hood (the version where he is a fox) pretty hot??

14. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

My housemate has always had a thing for Robin Hood (fox version!). And speaking of beasts, I always preffered the beast as a beast, I think he looks too girly as a human!?! I think that personally I'd have to say either Shang from Mulan or Eric. ;)

15. linsey

linsey New Member

Phoebus from Hunchback. Yeah... but that's based on film character. I don't think he's out on the parks much if at all :(

But I also like John Smith and Prince Charming. And possibly Kuzco for comedy value :)

16. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

When I was 3 I got a kiss from Cinderella... Score!!!

Just thought I'd share that with the group...

17. Mike

Mike New Member

i got my pic taken with daisy duck last time i was there and one of my friends said it was the closest ive been to a 'bird' in a while.

18. I would have to say either Eric or John Smith.

19. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I agree - I'd go for Eric

20. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

I got tweedle dee number and autograph in disneyland paris... An experience when i was only about 15...

I'd have to say Megara or Jack Sparrow