Which Disney Character would you 'have'?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unrealitiesxi, Apr 16, 2007.

1. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

No He's in any of the Mickey's? What about the Minnie's. Now that would be an achievement to give it to Minnie. :D

2. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

not true....I knew of one

3. RCP

RCP New Member

LOL Go for the tall ones, they are men, the small ones are women the most of them, pluto was the middle size ones, about them you'll have to figure it out, I met him on duty, on my job, he went to buy me margaritas and drink them there staring at me for like 3 hours in total. the things that people can do for a free drink! lol Then we meet again at PI he didn't tell me which character was him so I have to visit the park as he asked me and he found me, he said you have to go to the park and take pictures with all the characters that you see, and when you got me I would let you know, and that's how I knew he was PLUTO.

So skip mickey, minnie, daisy, donald, maybe chip and dale. Go to check the shows, there are good material there and of course as all we know almost every prince could turn a princess.

RUBEN!

4. RCP

RCP New Member

Really... wow! When I was there was a very short and skinny girl! How tall was your friend? the costume is so short isn't it?

5. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Very short

6. RCP

RCP New Member

So among all the mickeys I guess he was not common...

RUBEN!

7. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Ursula?! Really? I guess she has a sort of charm... different strokes for different folks I guess! :D

8. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Haha I'm totally joking about Ursula, you gotta admit that her tats are the best Disney tats tho.

9. RCP

RCP New Member

In the real world Ursula will be a Major Drag Queen, don't you think so?

RUBEN!

10. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Or Anna Nicole Smith with a gross haircut.

Zing!

11. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Escpecially now she's dead.

12. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Hm, too early? Wait for a bit and maybe it'll make a comeback.

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

When i was on parades there was mainly 3 mickeys..Two women and One guy..He's been there for years tho the guy who plays mickey..He also plays Jiminy Cricket..

14. ~Kristine~

~Kristine~ New Member

Hm.. Although I haven't seen the characters in the park (jet), I must say prince Eric from The little mermaid if he looks anything like in the movie.. I have always had a thing for boys with dark hair and blue eyes ;)

15. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Based on their character alter-ego, Eric or Aladdin, clearly.

16. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I'd have to go with Belle. They never quite find anyone that does her justice at Disney. ;D

17. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Is that him in your picture? He is hot

18. RCP

RCP New Member

Yes!!! that's MY PLUTO and ME. My special picture!

RUBEN!

19. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

lol...that's such a cute story

20. rachet

rachet New Member

I'm totally going to be on the look out for an aladdin out there :) if not, i'll have to settle for tigger. at least he has lots of bouncy energy!