What's Your Favourate US Drama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marshabrady, Nov 27, 2004.

?

Which hard-hitting US drama series have you enjoyed most?

1. 24

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. E.R.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Third Watch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Six Feet Under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pineapple

pineapple New Member

CSI, i watched that the other day too. I love watching then in the labs working on getting evidence for convictions, it is so cool.

bambi i also like tacos, they are really nice, do you know the pirates place in adventureland?

2. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

im always watchin 24 in NZ.Hey ive been to that taco place!,i can live of their tacos

3. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

hey man.
    you have it right!!!!

4. pineapple

pineapple New Member

i have never watched 24 what is it about?

i love the taco place, its so cool, i stumbled across it when i was at disney last time i was there.

5. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

i love CSI - so much so that i now want to be a crime detective..... studying criminology at uni, and really want to be the next Sarah or even Grissom!!!

6. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

thats totally awesome Sar!

i love it too, its so interesting. there used to be a programme on after the two csi's about the csi training school! it was very cool!

7. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

yeah, i love all of them kind of shows, FBI files especially. Want to be an FBI agent ;D

8. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

I know they're not drama's but Simpsons and Family Guy are by far the best programs to come from US. But 24 is also ace ;D

9. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Don't know if you saw it Last night (or if you can) But American Dad looks like it’s going to be one of the next great TV cartoons. But Family Guy should get some sort of recognition for being so damn good.