Whatever your results- just keep swimming!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by gemmalou, Apr 1, 2006.

1. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

ooooh yup yup yup!

2. monkian

monkian New Member

AND PROUD OF IT

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

snow white dont dare not go to florida!!!!! :eek:

its gonna be even more fun for u now.....lots of hottage spotting ;D ;D

4. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

hahaha mmmmmm hottage...mmmmmmm

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

yes... hottie spotting is a great sport ;)

6. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

That it is! Tessa's already telling me of the various hotties she's spotted down there already!!

7. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Aw Mike you're so sweet saying all those lovely things! You're my fabulous lil buddy too!! Love you loads! :-* And every single person i met in London was amazing and we had so much fun together!

And Jei - it is totally his loss!! How dare somebody dump our gorgeous Snow White! :mad:

xxx

8. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Thanks Nat! I felt a whole lot better yesterday but as things go I don't feel too hot today. But whatever, that's gonna happen and I shouldn't let it get to me! You guys have all been insanely supportive and I'm pleased to announce...

...I kind of already found another guy!! hahaha!

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol Indy right? ;)

Just joking, I guess congrats are in order? lol

10. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

You know, I've been inlove with Indy since I was 3yrs old. It all happened in Disneyworld when my parents took me to see the stunt show and I've had a love for him ever since.
    But my new man is not Indy, sadly. He's almost as cute.
    Don't congratulate me, ahaha that's awkward. It won't be so serious seeing as how..well...I'm going to be seeing the stunt show everyday when I get to WDW and he might get a little frustraited.

Like me new avatar? ;) ;) ;)

11. Momsy

Momsy New Member

Love that new avatar reminds me of when you were young you would kiss that pic every nite before you went to bed :D ;)

12. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Oh lord, when I saw you'd posted in this thread I immediatly though "Oh dear, this can't be good" ^^'''

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol I didn't know what else to post to be honest

14. KC

KC New Member

Ah, evil embarrasing posts by a mother...

Is there anything better?

Teehee!
    KC

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

mwhahahahahahha

16. doowop

doowop New Member

ur welcome hun!!

17. cleeness

cleeness New Member

Hey Snow White

Don't feel bad about that guy! It's totally his loss! Soon you will be living it up in Disney and he will be stuck where he is minus the best thing that has prob ever happened to him - you! Keep your chin up and just remember it is totally his loss and soon enough you will be wondering why you let yourself get so upset over him in the first place! You are a great lass and any guy would be lucky to have you, if he can't see that its him that I feel sorry coz he don't know what he has lost!

Keep Smiling Hunny

XXXX

18. monkian

monkian New Member

another man already....what a maneater!

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

*chomp chomp*

Thanks for the words of encouragment, Laura. I do feel pretty good that I'm going down to Disneyworld to work and he's gonna be stuck in Toronto with his mother *shudder*!
    Things are looking up! (no really, I would've given my right arm to never see his mother...she's psychotic!)

20. monkian

monkian New Member

ah!!!! you should always stay away fom men with psychotic mothers....trust me!!!