Whatever your results- just keep swimming!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by gemmalou, Apr 1, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Miss you too mummy!! xxxxx :'(

2. KC

KC New Member

Personally, I prefer to use "tap his bum" rather than "tap that ass"...

There's something so much more... odd about it that way :D

KC

3. monkian

monkian New Member

what an absolute pillock!!!!!!!!! poor snow white!!! you deserve way way better!!! leaves you open to exciting indiana type romances in wdw tho!!!!! hehehe me sees some good ol' fashion' hottie spottin on the horison!!!!

4. doowop

doowop New Member

No news yet today guys?

5. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hahaha, you guys RAWK! Lol!
    I can't say I feel much better, you guys help, but hopefully I'll be better in time.

Hopefully, I do have a new adventure in man-land with Disney approaching, hahaha!

I hope you guys hear soon! I need my homies down there with me!

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

sorrry for your news snow shite- that sucks- but think positively. free and single at Disney has gotta have its merits!! ;)

Keep smiling

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Lol Gem did you miss the W and press the S or something ;) looks like an interesting typo.

And yeah Jei, it may be a small world, but that dosn't change the fact that there is plenty of other guys out there.

8. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Thanks again guys.
    And Gemma, did you type an SH ite? hahah!

I know I'm going off topic again here but I'm suddenly realising that Adam was my backbone for going to Disney. No matter what happened down there, I could always call him and look forward to seeing him again. Now that we're broken up, I'm having second thoughts about going. Which is awful! I know! And I shouldn't let him get me down, but I'm starting to get a little freaked out..

9. monkian

monkian New Member

GIRL DON'T THINK OF IT LIKE THAT...

the reason i applied is cos my boyfriend is going off to new york and leaving me here in scotland...ALONE...granted we haven't broken up...but my thoughts on going both to wdw and uni..is to assert my independance...i can do this and i will do this..i don't need him... i can have my own adventures!!!..so can you!!!! i think you have to try!!

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I agree don't think like that. Now you don't just have one backbone, you probably have 100. There's Tessa allready down there for example, and the rest of us on here that pretty much know you allready. Sure we'd be down there as well, but you'll always have someone to call!

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Yeah ill be there 4 ya ur a lil sweetie!!

12. Beth

Beth New Member

when the rain starts to fall...

13. monkian

monkian New Member

...but then a strnge fear gripped me an i just couldn't ask...take me out tonight....take me anywhere....i don't care...i don't care..."

tottaly irrelevent song but the smiths always cheer me up..which is kinda odd...

honestly snow white you have to go...we as jorden says we will be your back bone....best to regret doing something than regret never even trying!!!!!! thats my moto

(other motos include...always eat cheesecake on sunday....never let the cat eat the postman....and never leave hairdye on over night)

14. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Well for all the talk of getting crushed by double decker buses and killed by ten ton trucks, they do say there is a light that never goes out, which is a pretty positive message - in an unconventional kinda way...

What a crap afternoon of waiting today :-\

15. monkian

monkian New Member

*nods* too true.

don't worry...soon!!!

16. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

You guys are making me cry!!! hahahahaha!!!!
    Thanks so much, I know I can't turn it down so I'll be seeing you all soon!

17. monkian

monkian New Member

hee hee ;) knew you wouldn't let us down lass!!!!

18. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

So, Ana, I expect we're going to be going back and forth from the Indiana Jones stunt show and Star Tours on our days off?

19. monkian

monkian New Member

yes yes yes yes yes...ooooohhhh yes indeedie i am there....drool!!!!!!!

hmmmhmmmm yummy.etc etc etc. ;)

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Took me a second but I just realised you're both a "fan" of the 80's Harrison Ford types basically lol.