What is your WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION??????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 18, 2005.

1. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

WOW! It looks like pre-drinking is a pretty international thing to do :D. We do it all the time here as well ;D. Drinks here in Montreal are not that cheap either. A mixed drink could range anywhere from $7-10 a glass! And trust me 95% of the glass is just JUS :eek:. I hope the alcohol to jus ratio is better in the Florida clubs!
    Ali

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Vodka Jelly's a killer too!!! :-X

Me and my house mates made punch for a house party we were having once and it turned brown cos of all the stuff we put in it....still tasted good tho!!! :D

Ellen xxx :D

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

um ... if it's got alcohol in it...I'll drink it!lol

x

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol... linzikle

drink good :D
    alcohol brill ;D

5. flavour

flavour New Member

oh yeah, chzech republic's even cheaper! i remember a few years back we went there to load up on tax-free booze for a party! haha!!

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

kavos is the best for drinking,

when ur walking down the mile long strip filling with bars and clubs, u have people dragging u in to there bar offering u gd deals.

3 vodka and cokes plus 5 shots all for 5euros in some, once u get ur gd deal and fisnish them drinks u move on lol

no thats what i call cheap drink

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I loved Ayia Napa, went there in 2001 after my graduation with my class. It was great for drinking, I went on one of those Swedish boat trips with tons and tons of booze plus hot Swedish guys... Remember that like it was yesterday... best vacation ever! *sigh*

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Club 18-30 & 2wentry's holidays are the best

i went last aug and spent more money on drink then food and gifts ;D

9. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

the "Liquid coke" its the godfather of the massive killer drinks...
    (its made by jager and other things...)
    another one its amaretto/anis with tequila.. WOOOW that really gets you going..
    but my fav is VodkA !!! Anything with vodka.. cranberry, martinis YUMMY!!

alcohol here in mexico can be pretty cheap.. if you buy it for a pre in your house, you can get vdka fo like $5 us dlls a WHOLE BOTTLE!! of course it tatses like hell.. a good vodka ( absolut for example) can be $17 us dlls a bottle.. however in the clubs is pretty expensive expensive (from$4-15 us dlls a drink.. only a glass.. well.. at least in Cancun, cuz we've got tourists and stuff...oor in any other turist place.. like Cabos, Acapulco, and anywher ein the Riviera Maya like playa, etcc...)

;D

10. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Bacardi 151°C

Yeah 151°C proof 1 shot and you are already drunk.

The label even says "WARNING" LOL

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

In Norway we don't even have 151 proof, as the strongest legal liquor for drinking is 100 proof... That's why we have absinthe, but only 100 proof, not 140 proof like in the UK. I think actually I must count the absinthe as a second weapon of destruction for me... And for non-drinking we have 120 proof and 190 proof, but those are pure spirits for cleaning paint-brushes or, as making cherry liquor, as we've done once at home. ;D LOL