What is exactly the H2B alumni program?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by kayleeha, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Moreover, I've been to parks not that much. Hope to do all the attractions finally! ::)

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I had a few that I didn't get to last time myself (and I wanted to do them all).

3. Elvira

Elvira New Member

By best friend I was in Disney with still can't forgive me that I didn't go to Splash Mountain!! She wouldn't understand it was raining already. Now that's a huge regret...
    P.S. HAppy Valentine's Day! And have fun!

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

You've never done splash mountain? I did it in the "hurricane" last year with my poncho on lol

5. Elvira

Elvira New Member

WOW! Well, then teach me to be brave. :) Friends unfortunately have to persuade me to go on fast rides... I'm brave but that bravery is somewhere too deep inside of me ::)

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol I love the fast rides and believe me, for the most part rides are much worse in other parks!

7. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Though I've been to Bushgardens and Universal. I enjoyed the rides a lot but it was sooooo scary!! :D

8. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah they are definatly the more scary/intense/fast rides in Florida! Although Disney still has a few good ones.

9. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Are you kiddin'? Every Disney ride is awesome! Because it's DISNEY!

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Sorry I wasn't saying any Disney rides were bad. Just saying that they have a few good fast/intense rides, but while they're all great at WDW, if you're only into fast/intense rides (and not Disney) it's not really the park for you.

11. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Well, I'm more into slow moving boat rides. Like- It's a small world or Pirates of the Carribean. Though some might think they are boring.
    P.S. hey, I think our conversation doesn't fit the ubject at all!!!(What is exactly the H2B alumni program?) :-\

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I know lol amazing how topics evolve! But yes a theres a LOT of good slow rides at WDW and only a few fast ones which I suppose is good for most guests.

13. Elvira

Elvira New Member

And one of those is Mission Space, I suppose.... ::)

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Depends on if you go green or orange. Green dosn't move much at all, and Orange spins quickly for maybe 1 min out of the 4 min ride... I was thinking more Rock'n rollercoaster kinda stuff.

15. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Frankly speaking, :-[ I haven't tried Mission Space too....

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Thats ok, I saw first hand that lots of people are scared of it, but well since I worked there I know a bit of how it works and it's really not as bad as people think (especially if you're on the green, not spinning side)

17. Elvira

Elvira New Member

I had a friend working on Mission Sp - she wanted me to come so much - and promised a green something. Now I know what it means!! Thanks. :)

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol is she from Russia as well? I worked with a girl who used to be from Russia when I was there. If not well nevermind then.

19. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Well, she was from Hong Kong. And I knew only 3 or 4 persons from Russia. That was a pity - no chance to speak russian with anybody!!!(it's not spanish that you can hear everywhere...)

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Ah I knew someone from Hong Kong there, was her name Tina (I think that was her name... lol).

And yeah I got a lot of SPANISH? And once someone screamed at me I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! SPEAK SPANISH!