What else do you want to do in Florida??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VickiG, Dec 17, 2007.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

yeh i think that sounds sooooo much fun. we'll definatly get round them all in the year!!! I SOOOO want to do the animal kingdom lodge and the contemporary too. It just sounds so novel! And camping at fort wilderness would be a total hoot.

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I think for the Contemporary, I'll save up so I can spend the night in one of the tower rooms facing MK!

3. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh, that must be fantastic! Imagine the view! :eek:

4. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

its amazing!!!! juts dont do it for 2 weeks and in rain season! xD hahaa but was fun anyway :p i will join u in all the hotels!!! could i try or disney hotels in one year? hahaha xD

5. *minnie**mouse*

of course you can!! pick your favourite one and we can go there for your birthday ;D lol camping in the rain....would definatly remind me of home!! i'll pack my girl scouts uniform in that case.

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i must admit if i am going to to stay in a hotel i wanna be in a nice warm room

7. *minnie**mouse*

:p tough luck, you're coming camping. remeber to bring the marshmallows for our campfire!!

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

yeah of course i'll bring the marshmellows as well as a nice big bed, with nice thick covers and an ac unit and insect net

9. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Great idea guys, I think a tour of the hotels would be fun! Is anyone up for a Disney Cruise?! I've heard CM's can get really cheap cruises?

10. DisneyGibbs

It's not so much camping :p they have cabins! But I shall wave to you from the nice warm cabin while you are trying to roast marshmallows in the rain.

11. PeXoXaLoVePooH

i will pack mine too and we will go camping together!!! ;D and for my bday... i want to try a fancy one hahaha but i guees we will have to work for that date :-[

12. PeXoXaLoVePooH

but we can attend to the chip and dale sing along campfire!!! and make some smores!!! omg soooo deliciusss!!! its fun camp! everything in diney is fun! but please dont do it with 7 girls and 2 weeks!!! xD im letting out all my traumas xD

13. *minnie**mouse*

haha don't worry!!! we won't cause you much stress, we're quite well behaved (emm i think ;)). Yes lets make smores! what on earth is a smore???? ok so it's not serious hard core camping, its more cabin...ing. lol it still sounds awesome.

14. PeXoXaLoVePooH

this is smore!!! and they taste delicius!!! u always want "some more" ;) hehhehe
    [​IMG]

you toast ur marshmallow in the campfire and then make a little sandwinch with cookies and chocolate and its ready! but we can camping, they are cabins, but u can camping too, we can do both!! :p

15. *minnie**mouse*

16. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

haha yum I love s'mores! what's funny to me is that you guys are all so excited to camp-- That's what I am getting away from! I've been a camp counselor for waaaaay too long, I'm more excited to chill by a pool in the sun, or on a beach somewhere!! I've done the crystal palace character breakfast with pooh bear, it was fab-- and I really liked getting into the park before it was actually open!! (or do CMs always get in early...?) The day after we had our character breakfast, we told the people at the gates we were there for a character breakfast and got into the park early again, even though we didn't have a character breakfast that day... it was sweet, some of the rides were already going so I went on space mountain before the park was open. I felt special:) Imagine how excellent it will be to do behind the scenes tours, I'm def signing up for as many as humanly possible! I'm super excited to see stuff like the utilidors, and am definately a hidden mickey hunter and I hear there are lots you can only see from cast member only areas, so that'll be neat... but seriously, my list:

A meal in the Castle
    My picture w/ belle (fave!)
    Cirque de Soliel! (i've seen the travelling shows, but the one in downtown disney looks marvelous)
    Universal Studios!!! (i've neer been!)
    swimming with the dolphins
    i'd love to try surfing...
    soarin' (at epcot... we missed it last time)
    typhoon lagoon (for some reason, my family always sticks to blizzard beach, so I've never been to typhoon lagoon...)
    My pic w/ cap'n jack
    seaworld! (again, never been!)
    Tony n' Tina's Italian Wedding (have you heard of it?? one of my best friends did it in vegas and had a blast! basically, it's a dinner show where the audience members are the guests at a fake wedding... it's supposed to be outrageously funny!)

That's all I can think of... well, plus the experience of working at disney, obviously!

17. oh to be a mermaid!

oh to be a mermaid! New Member

im up for a cruise!

that wedding thing sounds sooo funny xx

18. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

DEFINATELY getting my picture with Captain Jack *swoon*

More tours please! I did Keys to the Kingdom a while ago and Loved it! And I Neeeeeeed to do the X-Country Segway tour at Fort Wilderness. For segway 1st timers - you should definately do the segway round the world tour in epoct it's brilliant! I heart segways :D

Swimming with dolphins! My parents never took me they said it was too expensive :-[ so that's a definate. Again, maybe the disney one? But I think the programs at this place http://www.dolphinsplus.com/structured-dolphin-swim.htm and this http://www.dolphinsplus.com/natural-dolphin-swim.htm look really good.

Dine at the castle hee~

Ahh lots of things I'd lke to do!

19. *minnie**mouse*

awww i want to swim with dolphins soooo much. also i can't wait to go to see the manatees at Seaworld, I'd really like one as a pet! And the hidden mickey hunt would be so much fun.

Can you really dine at the castle? I'll need a new dress!!

20. DisneyGibbs

Of course you can! Cinderella's Royal Table. You have to book weeks in advance though, unless you get really lucky on the day.