What colour are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaraC, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

you are aqua
    Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation

2. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Khaki?!?! KHAKI?!

Is that even a colour?!?! I mean, khaki is a word for "dust" or something in... umm, some other language that I forget. (Some hindu language, I believe, thank you Scottish War Museum.)

Anyway...

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Does describe quite well... But I would still rather be orange.

Gah, khaki ;)

~ Jen

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Yes, I love personality tests, too! That´s so much fun! ;D
    I always love to do that kind of stuff in magazines etc.! :D

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

its the kind of army colour isnt it? either the browny colour or green colour, cant remember!

5. Anika

Anika New Member

It´s a kind of green with a brownish tone...so yes, army like. About 3 or 4 years ago the color was kind of popular, so it´s not so bad. ;)

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL of course khaki is a colour!

7. Anika

Anika New Member

I still have a shirt and some pants in khaki! ;D

8. Claire

Claire New Member

of course Khaki is a colour! a very nice colour too.....goes with everything! love it! x