What colour are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaraC, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahaha that is such a typical guy description!

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Your colour is Slate Grey

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.  :D

3. T-belle

T-belle New Member

Cool, my fav color:)

<center><table bgcolor="#FF1493" border=1 width="50%"><tr><td><center><font color="#000000"><big>you are deeppink</big><br>#FF1493</font></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><center><font color="#000000" size=-1><br>Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.<br><br>Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.<br><br>Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.<br></font></center></td></tr><tr><td><center><a href="http://spacefem.com/colorquiz">the spacefem.com html color quiz</a></center></td></tr></table></center>

4. Anika

Anika New Member

you are plum
    #DDA0DD

Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

This is so true...unbelievable... :D seems as if I picked the right adjectives to describe myself. ;)
    But this definition also corresponds to my star sign-aquarius-I´m a little chaotic, very optimistic and interested in many different things. :)

Nice personality test, Sara! ;D

PS: Tinkerbell, my favorite color is blue, too! :D

PPS: Sina, if you compare our definitions it seems as if we have pretty much in common! ;D

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I'm also an aquarius! ;D

6. Anika

Anika New Member

We´re the best! ;)

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I really love to be one! They say an aquarius is CRAZY and that definitely suits me! lol I've also heard the other things you said about an aquarius! That's me :D

8. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

you are khaki
    #F0E68C

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

9. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m such a typical aquarius!I know we´re a little complicated, crazy and sometimes too chaotic and unorganized, but we also have our goods sides...we´re always in a good (party) mood and we get easily in contact with other people! ;D So, I love to be an aquarius!. Also: I think it´s a good thing to be maybe a bit complicated...I´m not attracted to one-dimensional people myself...that´s just boring... :D

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

you are deeppink
    #FF1493

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation

11. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

you are violet
    #EE82EE

Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

WOW this is sooooo true almost scary... me in a nutshell lol hahaha
    Sheena

12. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

@sara: lol, yea! we should get along very well, huh? ;) :D :D
    ~sina

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Couldn't agree more! We're also good friends ;D

14. Anika

Anika New Member

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i'm deep pink to.

and i now how u feel about the essays i have 7 exams and 5 courseworks to finish in 2 weeks night mare, but it will be worth it in the end i'm hopeing lol

luv jenine

16. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

you are lightcyan
    #E0FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

This is sooooo fun!!! I love personality tests!!!
    Does anyone have any other ones??

Charlene

17. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

you are lavender
    #E6E6FA

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything

Interesting..... pretty close to me I think.
    Leigh

18. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

I am aqua
    #00FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

It's accurate enough i suppose, but the sunny and optimistic bit doesn't really fit all the time, that's how these things go though

19. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

TOTALLY DEEP PINK

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation

20. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

wooo olga we are the same ! hahhaa