What about those piercings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 6, 2005.

1. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Haha my crazy lil sis did that a year back. She got her nipple pierced and flashed her breast to boys in the grade below to show them(she was 15 then).

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh getin that done at 15...i just couldnt! oh the pain too! not so good! bloody confident 15 year old though!haha

Im not keen on girls getn it done. but guys....i approve, loves it!

x

3. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Lizzie,

I got a Mickey outline put on my inner ankle while I was down there. You'll be fine in the restaurant because you wear long pants. Outside in shorts, mine was cover by the top of my socks...granted, I did have to pull them up so they stuck a couple inches out of the top of my roots hiking boots. I had one pair of socks that I always had to keep pulling up because Mick would try to peak out. It did suck when it rained and my boots and socks got soaked and everyone else could take their socks off and just wear their boots and I still had to wear wet socks...I did it once with paper towel taped around my ankle though!!!!!!

Everyone seems to get something tattooed or pierced down there. The fact that it's anti-Disney makes everyone want to do it, like some kind of rebellion!!!! I know lots of people who got their noses done when they finished on their last day.

Shan

4. robynchic

robynchic New Member

*Nods* My mom said that she would be "disappointed" in me and that I'd want it removed in a few years...Honestly, I don't see how something like that logo (which is SPECIFIC to the WDWCP) would be something that's meaningless. Hell, I'd even contemplate having "03" put in the body of the logo, to represent the year I did the college program!

5. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

yeah, my mum was ok with the first one - an american heart on my back cause i love america that much. My second was done for my best friends 21st birthday - a group of us got them. Now i want another when i go to disney - dont know what though, although i suppose the places in the area will have lots of ideas. I do make sure that they can be easily hidden tho, just so my mum doesn't freak. i've done a good enough job the last two years of hiding this one from her!! ;D

6. Chloe

Chloe New Member

That's one thing I have noticed about people who get their nipples pierced (especially girls). They feel the need to just whip em out at any random opportunity :D

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah you're kinda right... I didn't feel as shy as usual... I imagine a boob job would have the same effect!

8. Anika

Anika New Member

I really find it funny that so many people want to get tatoos or piercings in Florida, as has already been said... ;D

But Disney is really strict...I had to smile when I read our 'The Disney Look'-book... :D

I might think about a piercing as well, I had my nose pierced 2 1/2 years ago...might be time for another one...maybe belly or something. So, I´ll join the rebellion! :D

9. emma

emma New Member

yeah my mum said as long as it can be covered its ok

10. Chloe

Chloe New Member

No tattoos on the face then? Shame that

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

damn! better get the tattoo of mickey off my face!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah right in the middle of your forehead lizzie! that would be so stylish!haha
    xx

13. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I thought about getting a tattoo once but just couldn't think of anything I would want for the rest of my life so didn't bother! me and a mate of mine were gonna go but didn't in the end.

Didn't think of a mickey on the forehead at the time! damn!! lol

14. emma

emma New Member

well all think of sumthin im sure

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im sure we'll come up with something!lol
    x

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

How about Mickeys glove................

17. Lindsey