What about those piercings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 6, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i didnt feel a thing when i had my belly button pierced, they numbed it first was was painless! i dont even thin my tattoos hurt that much, i nfact i'm sure i have had worse period pains! sorry if thats going into too much detail for the lads!!!!!!

2. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

My tatoos tickled me more than hurting. when i'm laughing my feet move, and the tatooist told me that if i didn't stop moving then it wouldn't look good. had to really concentrate not to laugh!!

Robyn, i was going to get my second tatoo like the mickey head, or a tinkerbell, but got a butterfly instead. my parents dont know about the second one, so a third one won't hurt!!!

Dont know about getting piercings tho. Think they look good, but might just stick to my ear lobes!! ;D

3. emma

emma New Member

yeah my belly button didnt hutr me at all..it was numbed of whatever

4. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Now I'm starting to want to pierce my belly button too! You guys think I should do it...?

5. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Definately ;D What's all this having them numbed people?? lol Only one of mine has really hurt - the industrial through my ear hurt like a...well you get the idea

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Sara... im going on the day as my mums meant to be taking day b4 off work to spend with me... but i'll see u if u come into the airport terminal on the morning! Haha u can say goodbye to us at checkin!

thanks for the henna tip Emma.. i'll def get one when i go seaworld

My little pony go for it my belly button piercing didnt hurt me either.
    The piercest was like say ow now and that was it... i was well surprised!

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe marie! aww i might come to the airport on the day then, cos it shouldnt b too early u have 2 check in..... we'll see tho... only 5 weeks or so 2 go ;) well less than that as we'd all b on the plane in 5/6 weeks ;)

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im staying the night before in manchester but I think I wont get in til at least 9pm. which is a pain. im getin the train down! should be a barrel load of laughs!

my belly button didnt hurt at all sar i promise

x

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well ill come mannie we'll sort time ;)

i wana get it done... but i just dont know, im sucha wimp ill probs cry LOL

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im so tempted to take mine out and get it done again coz i think my bodys rejecting it!but i wanted it done a second time too. it sounds horrible but my mate has it done and its so cute! dont think i ever would though!

sara I'll come with you if you want1 as i have offered before. I still dont see you oing through with it tho!

its not sore...therefor you wouldnt cry!!!

x

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol its just im a wimp mate seriously

im so determined 2 go thru it i really am......... lol

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

We'll jst have to get you drunk first!
    x

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol oh yeah great stuff!

i will get it done if i dont go on my own... but i mite get it done b4 i leave...... i have 3 weeks 2 do nothin i need 2 do somethin exciting lol

xxx

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

you can do it Sara. I believe in you. ignore all this negativity coming from the others :p

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'll go with you in florida if you havent before then! but I'd get it done before, so its ok by then!

x

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats wot i was just thinkin mate

altho who will come with me........ i have options but i dont wana use either of them who would come lol

but thanks robyn, bless ya ;)

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I dunno one of your GIRL friends! not either of em 2!

have a few before going! make you a bit on the fearless side!haha
    x

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol ill make me best mate come with me i think!! if i can drag her away from the other half jeeeez lol

yeah i think thomas & martin can keep away, i wudnt tell them, haha

xxx

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well I had mine done in FL in a small shabby looking palce, maybe that's why it hurt so much haha. They did put stuff on it but it was far from being numb :'(
    And well I don't see any attraction in getting your nipples pierced for either guys or girls lol It just sounds painful and I don't think it looks good on anyone. Oh well...
    Julia

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i cudnt imagine gettin my nipple pierced.. when i was at school one of my friends got both done, she just got them out and showed everyone in the common room LOL

xxx