What about those piercings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 6, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i dotn think i know marie...
    heehee
    saripoo!!!

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

isnt seth from the ocs middle name Izikle??im sure i heard that today when it was a rerun on e4! how did you come up wi that?
    x

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol im just creative ;) haha no one of me mates has been called emmzickle for ages... i kinda took it lol

xxx

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

wimp lol :p

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

:p says u robyn!!! we'll wait til we get u these piercings.......

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha oh i am all for them. Not scared at all. I am going to get my nipple done on my b-day and then my ear done at the end of my contract. Already got it all planned out. You wanna come at the same time as me?

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Haha...nah im making her get it done before December bud!
    x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i was gona say ur 21st is dec... mayb ill wait til then as well lol

xxx

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

i know it is not bad to get done Sara. it is just your bellybutton that you want done right?

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol.... why what else do u reckon id have done :p

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha, dont get him started!
    x

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Aww thanks Sara for including me :) thats so sweet esp as im not online much at minute... dunno what my name could be... maries a difficult one!

I have my belly button and ears done... thinking about a little tattoo on my lower back... maybe of eeyore as like a disney souvenir im gonna get it done in henna first if u can get a henna one at disney somewhere? see if i like it....

xxx

13. robynchic

robynchic New Member

If it weren't against my religion (and if I wouldn't get disowned by my family) I would get a tiny College Program mouse ears tattoo on my foot, right in that fleshy part in front of the knot on your ankle. It looks like this:
    [​IMG]

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ok to the ones that said belly button doesn't hurt!!! OUCH!!!! It did hurt like hell, I thought I would throw up afterwards. Well and I usually can take pain pretty good. I waited five years to get it done because I'm such a chicken and now I waited 4 years already to get a tattoo and still haven't brought up the courage. And as to egtting nipples pierced, I don't see any attraction in that, but maybe that's just me.
    Julia

15. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Yeah i guess it would go both ways. I dont see the attraction to girls getting their nipples done either, but it is something that i want to try. We will see what happens

16. emma

emma New Member

i got henna in sea wiorld

17. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

well, i am a total wimp, i havnt even had my ears pierced as im scared of needles! im trying to convince myself to get it done for my 18th which is next month, but its not looking very likely - and please don't tell me it dosnt hurt, and that they use a gun thing - ive heard it a thousand times and i know - im just a wimp :-[

Sarah :D

18. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol damn, that ear picture scared the hell out of me & I'm the one with the piercings! I know I have to take most of them out - it's all good :D Straight back in at the end of the day ;D

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thank u julia.... i knew sum1 would tell me it was painful lol

and yeah marie course i'll include u chicken,, meant 2 ask r u stayin at manchester b4 ur flight like linz!?!?

cos i may drive up and say hey as i have 2 go say bye 2 tom anyway :D

xxxx

20. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I had my left nipple pierced a while back... It's not bad, promise! I was really nervous before I took it, but quickly realized it was OK! Got kinda tired of it, though, and removed it after one year...
    But now I kinda miss it! I'm considering getting it redone before I leave for WDW, as I have money now and won't have money then... And also the fact that I trust Norwegian Piercing Parlors better...

edit: I've heard that nipple piercings hurt more for guys cuz they have less.... erm... padding. But it might also be because guys have a low tolerance for pain...