What about those piercings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 6, 2005.

1. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

Thanks very much for the picture!!!

2. Anika

Anika New Member

Yes, I think we all learned something! :D Unbelievable what possibilities you have to get your ears pierced...but it really looks quite painful... :-\

3. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Because you have to wear stockings, the butterfly might be visible. Find out, though. As I recall, the skirts for Mexico aren't full-length.

4. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Well, actually is small so theres nit BIG problem and I will cover every day if its necessary

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey i wanan get a tattoe on my ankle...do the canadian people wera anyting that covres the ankles? or should i wait to get back?

6. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

yeah i think you will... in the restaurant they wear purple shirts and slacks with black shoes i think. and in all other areas, including outdoor foods, shorts, hiker boots and red plaid shirts. you know, the lumberjack look. But I would wait until I see the costume if i were you.... get tattooed in florida...

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

come with us to get a tattoo lizzie! a few of us are thinking about going. well i def am but the rest are thinking about it!lol

xx

8. robynchic

robynchic New Member

You may wear shorts for the lumberjack outfit.

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Yeah Liz..we probably have to wear big thick woolen socks to go with our hiking boots. Thatèll definately put the finishing touch on our lumberjack costume!! lol :p

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz this convo again bout tattoos haha, well to answer the qs i have my ears pierced twice each, but ones healed up so only wear one in each at the min, altho thinkin bout gettin them done again b4 i leave

xxx

11. emma

emma New Member

im a belly butoner

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

k, linz i'll wait and get tattoo'd with u guys..

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

if you want! haha i still dont know what im gonna get done though!ahhh so indecisive!

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well its alright havin someone pay 4 urs linz :p

i still duno wot i want either..... hmmf, or if ill go thru with it, im a major wuss

xxxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

YOU WILL SARA! so am I! but im determined!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, seriously im terrible, how many times have i chickened out of havin my belly pierced... its gota b close2 50!

xxx

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

be warned once you get one tattoo you will want another! tattoos are so addictive well they are to me!!! i have been talking myself out of getting a 3rd one for the last 2 years but if i do get to work for disney i will definitely get another one while out there as a souvenir. i have also promised myself i will go skydiving if i get the job but i think i could easily chicken out of that!!!!!!!

18. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

i am getting my ear done and according to the diagram that Robyn Squared posted it would be the tragus piercing. As well i am going to get my nipple done.

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ouch!

x

20. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

yeah i know but it will only hurt for a couple of minutes...but i will get that done towards the end of my year there