Weirdest place you have been waking up after a night out drinking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha tumble dryer sounds like an interesting spot to find yourself. That would really worry me the next day!
    Julia

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol and me, plus ur bound 2 ache after bein in there lol

xxx

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I think it's one fo the least places I would put myself to sleep ( no matter how drunk I am ), it is just sooo uncomfy. Bet someone put the person in there....poor guy! lol
    Julia

4. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

what is a 999 party???

5. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Nick...he woke up partially in the washing machine!! But, then again, he would just pass out on the kitchen floor in the middle of a conversation sometimes too. That was funny.

Shan

6. loops_li

loops_li New Member

omg, i thought i was bad, you guys are crazy! I agree, the tumbledryer wuold be the last place i would put myself to sleep! ::)
    I suffer from really bad memory loss when I drink! I can be feeling pretty sober one minute, and next minute...I wake up and wonder what the hell happened! lol! I usually manage to get myself to bed though!
    Although, I'm terrible at losing my key! ???

Lianne
    xxx

7. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

In the beach with 2 of my best friends burned with the sun hahahaha

We couldnt remember how to return to our hotel :S and as many of you, in a bathroom

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I am always perfect to have my purse, cell phone, camera being stolen whenever I drink too much. So I always have to go with a person that will not get as drunk as me to watch my stuff haha It's terrible!
    Julia

9. loops_li

loops_li New Member

lol! There is always someone more sober than me ;D! But I always like there to be someone drunker than me too! I've stared to leave important stuff at home, all I take out is enough cash, a key, my id and my lipgloss! I daren't take my phone for many reasons, it may end up lost/stolen, it may end up in the sink/toilet (amazingly this has happened to most my friends too! or i may phone or text someone I really shouldn't! :-[

I forgot, my mum once woke me up on the kitchen table! Thankfully she found it funny!

Lianne
    xxx

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha Lianne...well I don't take that stuff with me anymore. But I used to and after seeing I can't take care of my Mickey! I decided to leave it at home. Last time I did get my cell phone stolen is 2 years back on my BIRTHDAY. That was the only reason I actually took it with me lol
    I usually go out with people who get as drunk as me or even more drunk, so that's not good haha
    Definitely hate the "text someone you shouldn't" thing. I have done it too many times when being drunk!

Julia

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

999 is emergency number in UK so at 999 party people dress up as nurses/doctors, firemen, police wo/men etc! ;D

12. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

We have to make a 999 party in Florida then hehehe

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

they are great especially as i have a thing about firemen! Everybody looks so hot at 999 parties ;D

14. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

We do it then , but remember for my b-day November 5th its going to be a Mexican Party so I want everybody dressed with something from Mexico and be ready to taste Tequila eh!

15. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

My Birthday is November 5th too! Celebrate for both of us.

Shan

16. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

<-- Nov. 9 :D

17. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Hey where r u from??? If you feel like.. add me to your msn aleman_olga@hotmail.com I'll arrive til Oct but will be in our b-days

Big Parties in November Jim you can celebrate with us because its like the same weekend hehehhehehe cool !!

18. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

19. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I'm from Canada. I was already there from August 2003 until July 2004 in Merchandise.

I went to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness. It was hilarious because it included booze...not really too sure what we did afterwards though!

Find something fun and memorable to do.

Shan

20. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

FIREMEN mmmmm LOVE them!
    K weirdest place iv woken up after a night of drinking....well iv woken up on my friends kitchen floor several times, never really remembered how i got there. But the most interesting was i woke up in the woods on an island on my lake with 2 of my friends..... its sad cus my cottage was a 2 min boat ride from the island!
    Sheena