WAITING LISTS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Ro, May 14, 2009.

1. Ro

Ro New Member

LOL!!!!!!! U GUYSSS BUT THE BRITISH ACCENT!!!!! IS THE BEST I REALLY FOUND IT SEXY JAJAJAJA FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

I WANNA GET OUT OF WL!!!!!

WANT DW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PASCHA I THINK IT WOULD B AWSOME TO GET MARRIED THERE AND TELL THE STORY TO UR KIDSSS JAJA

2. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

Hey Guys,

I went to casting when i was out there on a program to find out if there was ANYWAY to work for disney perminantly... and they basically said they won't sponser individuals to get a visa... only groups i.e. through agencies like yummy jobs. You would have to have a visa already... but then you can't get a visa without a sponser... so it's like going round in circles!

i do know someone who went out on CRP in the french pavilian... and at the end he managed to get sponsered for a 5 year visa and is a manager at the French pavilain at the moment.... but as france is a participant and not actually disney... i guess it works differently... and saying that... i don't think it happens very often!

So i think the only way is to get married... or to just keep doing different programs! I'm doing CRP in december and it will be my third disney program! and it's the last one i can do :-(

But i also know 3 people that married americans out there on my last program... so it can be done!

3. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Hey Lisa, how do you mean they only sponser groups for perminant work? you mean like if a group of us go together as a ''group'' they'd sponser us? ;) hehe

4. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

I think they meant only temporary visas... not permanant..unfortunatly!

But anything is worth a shot! lol

5. Helix

Helix New Member

Yeah I assume that Disney are talking about H2-B visa, its for temporary employment, just wish there was an easier way to go and work for a company you love without resorting to marriage, and more some people it may not be an option.

6. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

ahh right, well if you could get them to sort H2-B visa, how long would it last for/how long would they keep you?

7. I honestly dont think its something which will happen much now, with the current economy!

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i'd work for next to nothing though so no need to worry about that :p lol

9. yea lol, i mean tho I dont imagine many folk will be getting hired for jobs that americans can do!

But you never no! U should ask all about it if and when you get there!

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol yea true.
    yea il ask WHEN i get there, ;)

11. Me 2! LOL.

I just wanna get there!!! My wait list number is increasing so quickly! Im already on day 41!!

Soon it will be 42..... Come on disney

James Hutton!! Im ready to go!

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

hahah Kim Lazarowich is ready to go too!!! 64 days on this friggen thing!!! arg!! I have been positive for most of it but now i am just feeling v. down.

13. Me 2 Kim, Im at that point now where Im starting to hallucinate phone calls.

14. Ro

Ro New Member

i check my mail every second.......
    GOODDDDDDDDDD TAKE ME TO DISNEY TODAY!!! :eek:

15. Sphinx

Sphinx New Member

Come on guys, all of us r cross finger for you

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Don't give up guys!

:)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all :) x

17. Ro

Ro New Member

hey guyssss thx!!!!!!!!
    u rockk..... and we totally have to be working for the mouseeeee!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

18. I am so depressed right now! I really want that call!

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i think you all want the call, lol.
    i havnt even applied yet and im anxious as anything,
    so you guys must be going mad just waiting around never knowing when your gonna get contacted!

i wish you all the best . fingers crossed for ya

20. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

Got my fingers crossed for all of you guys. I'm sure you'll get there. I'm sure it feels like ages, but 6 weeks isn't long in the grand sceme of things. Be sure to post the minute you get a phonecall so I can be vicariously happy through you.