wait list band waggon

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by keithy, Mar 28, 2007.

1. adam87

adam87 New Member

if i had to wait 4 months i would be pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!! i have waited a few days and its killing me

2. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

the wait its awful! the first time i had to wait a year to reapply (and that was the time i was put in waiting lits!) and even i didnt get an offer i met people who had it, so the trick is just dont give up ;)

3. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

hmm
    i wonder if anyone else has dropped out.

also LoopyLoo was your son going to be in f&b or merch?

4. keithy

keithy New Member

well we may aswell leave disney n yummy to do their thing now n get in touch as soon as they can,

wether its 2day or in 6 months itl happen if its meant to

5. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

easier said than done!
    i keep having 2 explain2 every1 what the situation is. arrrrgh

6. keithy

keithy New Member

at least u can tell them u passed the interview which is a tough thing to do in the first place.

i know ur gutted that u don't hav a start date but we will help each other through

7. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

at least i will be able to add 'patient' to my personality traits!

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Like someone said..i think you should wait a week and then email them and ask them when you can reapply..That shows your keen and really want the job and are not prepared to accept anything but a place in disney!

9. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

thanks for the advice!! i already did! i said something like 'if no positions do become available when is the soonest i can reapply? and she said september.

im worried that i emailed too soon :| but i just wanted to do everything i could so i can sit back and know i have tried my v v best.

im trying2 find out about working in disneyland paris, but its proving quite difficult as the websites mainly in french and im not v good at reading french. its not america, which sucks, but its disney! and could help me bid time for the CRP!

10. keithy

keithy New Member

hey jennifer,

thats a good point about patient lol, we will all be good at that now

11. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

^Good luck. Hope you hear soon.

12. keithy

keithy New Member

cheers mate :eek:

13. adam87

adam87 New Member

anyone heard a thing yet?

i have just sent an e-mail to find out more

14. keithy

keithy New Member

not a thing mate, u heard anything from your email?

15. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

nope

what did u ask in your email?

16. stuarthulluk

stuarthulluk New Member

hey guys, i think im on the waiting list aswell, what does everybodys e-mail say????

17. keithy

keithy New Member

the emails say that theres no position at the minute but if one becomes available then they will give us a ring, sumthin along those lines anyway

18. stuarthulluk

stuarthulluk New Member

i shall copy and paste what mines says

''Disney would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into your application and very much enjoyed meeting you and spending time speaking with you. The standards were extremely high and at this time Walt Disney World are not able to offer you a position on the Cultural Representative Program. Your details will be kept on file until October 2007 and if a position becomes available in that time we will be in touch with you.''

im lost...........

19. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

yup! mine says exactly the same thing!

20. keithy

keithy New Member

yeah mate thats it, ur on the bandwaggon also, WELCOME