Virgin Atlantic flight at 11.15am on June 20th from Gatwick!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Dec 24, 2009.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Cool you're in my row with me and hannah... hannah will be sitting next to you and we'll both be leaning over to look out of the window LOL. What's your name? Add me on facebook - Catherine Bass (Bristol and Bournemouth networks)

2. emmaharries

emmaharries New Member

heya im on same flight i think im sittin in 37b or something but not sure how do u check? lol im excited xxx

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Go onto virginatlantic.co.uk and go to your booking.. you have to enter your name and reference number thingy, then there is a link somewhere to 'change your seat' and you can go into that to change your seat or just look at the one you've got - you dont have to change it!!

4. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

I chose my seat when I booked christmas day (37C).. so I was sat by people. But I checked my flight details a few days ago and Virgin have moved me (51A) :( have they moved anyone else or just meee?! How annoying :( x x x

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

ooh I will check mine!!

Edit: Seems to have stayed the same and the whole plane is now in grey so I presume it's fully booked?!

6. aimeejaneg

aimeejaneg New Member

I'm still in the same seat, 58H, but I think there are loads of ICPers sitting round about that area. I'm sure we'll all move about a bit to chat to each other, I certainly can't sit in one seat for 9 hours!

7. jdavies

jdavies New Member

they have moved me aswell. im in 41D now i think.
    they must have changed the plane because my orignal seat isnt there now lol :p

8. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL maybe thats why then, its a different type of plane! And yeah I am sure we will all move around anyways!

9. gevernon

gevernon New Member

Hey! Mine has moved too! Im 54K now. :( xxx

10. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Don't be :( because we will all be near enough to each other and we'll be going to Florida!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D