Virgin Atlantic Flight 20th June 2010 from Manchester

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by disneydj, Dec 29, 2009.

1. 4valeria4

4valeria4 New Member

Thank you Sara!
    I go through international services.So, you booked your flight then only after did they replied to your email. What they told you in this email? Cause they send me an email like this:

Dear Candidate,
    If you are choosing to buy your own flight, please read the following information:
    It is best to have your visa in hand before you buy your flight in case there are any delays. We know this means your flight may be more expensive, but remember you need the right conditions for a WORKING VISA, not to go as a tourist.
    You must arrive at the Orlando MCO airport on your arrival date, not before, NOT AFTER!
    Don't expect a DIRECT FLIGHT to Orlando!! It is not uncommon to fly through different cities to get to your destination when coming from Europe and going to the US.
    You might want to consider working with a Travel Agency. This is your choice.
    If you don't work with a Travel Agency, please be sure to allow enough time between your TRANSIT times from one flight to another. Eg, you need 2-2.5 hours minimum between two flights at the same airport. If you fly through New York, be careful that you are flight to and out of the same airports (because there are two major airports in New York City!!).
    Please remember that these are our suggestions!
    Best regards.

Is it the same email? Do you think it's better book my flight as soon as possible? Cause I think that we'll get the details about VISA only 2 months before the departure... Please Help me!!! ;D ;D ;D
    Thanks
    Valeria

2. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Yeh i went through them too as im in France at the minute. I emailed them 3 days before i decided to book my flight but they didn't get back to me. Then i booked my flight as the price had gone up then half an hour after i booked they got back to me. Then the following day they sent me the email you have. I know a lot of people who have booked flights but don't have a visa yet, we can't get a visa until about a month before we leave so flights will be very expensive then. I'm not entirely sure i should have booked it but didn't see another way around it, fingers crossed there are no problems with me getting my visa.

3. 4valeria4

4valeria4 New Member

Yeah, for me it's the same ;D.. I don't find a reason why I should have problem getting my visa.... Maybe tomorrow I'll book my flight!
    Thank you Sara ;)