Valery!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, May 29, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oooh dont say that! that would be one day we'd all leave with a high level of stress and needing to scream!

x

2. Marie

Marie Guest

We'll be running to that airport!
    xxx

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

If I remember my Traditions "teacher" correctly, as well as the stories of otheres, you should be hoping for Valerie!

4. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

oh god was it that bad?! what were they like?

Bry

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

oh my i totally remember that chick..and the guy in the appaertment making the food...hahhah they were SOO funny..i wonder if they aer like that in real life? or if they jsut did that to make the movie and then loooked back on it and said HAHAHa we aer SUCH dorks!

6. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! i wonder if they still work at disney! we could run into them!

Kristin fingers crossed the traditions teacher this time will be more bearable!

xxx

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Imagine this fat crazy really feminine (but straight and married...) guy flicking lights on and off to the rhythm of some music... Disney music of course and jumping around like a 6-year-old girl with pigtails! AND he talked with a lisp... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Fortunately I have Traditions on my papers, so I don't have to do it again (I hope...). It's not THAT boring, but I wouldn't want to go through it again. Fortunately I wasn't hungover like SOME people that day... they were told to stand up by the wall, LMAO!

8. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

what u mean by traditions? is it disney traditions or summit? i mite just be really dum askin this but i wanna no hehe :)

9. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

It's the first day of training- kind of a disney brainwash day I think ;) To tell you something about the history of the company, and the style of working they have (guests always right, disney look etc) ;D
    Charlotte x

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

on the video front, if someone take a camcorder why don't you guys shoot your own, that why yummy could show the interviewies what its like from a current participants point of view - just don't for get to give me a mention lol

11. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yeah id luv to see that!

12. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

OMG at the montreal interviews we couldnt take the video.....seriously who is that happy and smiling all the time.....

Us girls discussed remaking the video when we get there.......something not so aimed at well i must say it.....dorks!

I agree with the pan thing....his parents must have cooked for him his entire life.

Disney could make a much better video for sure

Sheena