Universal

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by AllyBallyBee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. bekka

bekka New Member

Hmm, my email says "profile/passport picture". I was just going to print out a picture of me from Facebook or something and use that. I just presumed it was something to identify you with. I don't have a copy of my passport photo. Is this gonna matter do you think?

I think the passport page is just the page with your photo on though yeah :)

Hope you get there okay with the trains being delayed because of the rain!

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow :)

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Heyy the profile picture is to identify you in the interview :D as long as you have a copy of your passport page it doesnt matterrrrrrrrrrr

3. bekka

bekka New Member

Thought so! Thank you :)

4. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

I don't know whether it's good or nor that there seems to be fewer people, it makes me feel that it may be harder to reach the next stage. But positive thoughts, i need to remember :D
    Thanks for all the advice and feedback guys-now I know to go prep some dance moves as well as verbal answers ;)
    Good luck for all you Loughborough folk tomorrow and safe travelling!

5. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

After a pint with my dad at the closest weatherspoons I'm now laying in bed ready to get some sleep. Aiming to get there an hour early tomorrow so if anyone wants to meet beforehand drop me a text/call on 07817252351 :)
    Good look everyone and I look forward to meeting some of you in the morning! :)

-Pete

6. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Hey guys there are actually quite a lot of people there today.. Maybe about 50? There was like 10 in my interview and 3 other time slots there's also another presentation later today with more interviews! eek looks like it's quite competitive :eek: x

7. shaylaao

shaylaao New Member

I thought there seemed like there was quite a lot of people there too actually, there was about 11 people in my interview too! with loads of people with massive characters and personalities in there so I have no idea. Good Luck everyone!

8. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Gah, sounds so scary now! 10 in a group-oh my! :eek:
    How do you guys think your interviews went? Was it hard to get a chance to say things with so many people?

9. bekka

bekka New Member

My group was really strong and there was a girl who had done it before who was so good. I thought it was difficult to decide on how long it was appropriate to speak for. I didn't wanna say too much or too little. Think I might of blown this one, but we'll see how things go. Hope you all did well and good luck to everyone else! :)

10. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

I'm sure you didn't blow it so don't worry, it sounds like you did well :)

So looks like it could just be us Sunday lot to go now eek!

11. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

I'm sure you did fine Bekka! Which group were you in?
    Hope everyone impressed YJ enough to get through to the final interviews, sitting through the presentation made me realise how much I really want this. I answered a question at the beginning and won a bar of chocolate, but I left it on the floor an forgot it, I really hope that's the only gutting part of it! :')

There was about 10-12 people in my group, and when I finished the next presentation group were waiting outside (Started at 2pm, I finished at 1:45ish) and it didn't look like there was as many for the PM session as there was for the AM session.

-Pete

12. bekka

bekka New Member

Yep I think it is just the Sunday group to go so good luck! :)

Pete: I was in the first group haha. Yeah I think someone in my group handed your chocolate in, but well done for answering the question! :)

Let the waiting begin.

13. shaylaao

shaylaao New Member

I was in the first group too bekka :D I don't know who you are though haha my phone makes the pictures too small to see :( I thought everyone in my group were brilliant, including you so well done!
    I hate waiting :(

14. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Aw Pete I thought you got the chocolate back lol & I counted in my head.. there were 11 people in my interview :p Everyone kinda took it in turns to answer the questions though so it went well :) I thought I did okay until it got to the last question where I just ended up stumbling and ruined everything :( lol x

15. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

Nope, I just completely forgot about it Sophie :(
    I don't think you'll have ruined it, if you answered everything else well then surely YJ will have seen that you might have just been a bit nervous?

I think if I don't get a final interview I'm going to put it down to needing to brush up on my dance moves, I have the worst YMCA skills ever! :p

-Pete

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Pete - After re-reading this entire thread - Is your brother called James? If so I think I worked with him in Disney!!

Haha.. I did head, shoulders, knees and toes.. I've been reading a few blogs and i SO want this job haha!!

17. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

He is indeed, yeah he said when he saw me on here that you were there at the same time as him! :D
    Yeah I've been reading some too, it looks like so much fun!

-Pete

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Yeahhhh - haha.. he was on the other side of the street *dirty look* haha.. only kidding - ! :D
    What a small world!!

So theres only 1 more day of interviews? then we find out by next Wednesday!? HOW EXCITING

19. shaylaao

shaylaao New Member

I'm sure the lady said we find out by the 3rd which is Monday?

20. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

Haha, yeah it is a small world (afterall) :p
    As far as I know there is only Sunday left, unless there are more this week but no one knows anyone with one this week...

Yeah I emailed Louise last night to double check and she said we'd hear by December 3rd :)

-Pete