Universal

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by AllyBallyBee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

If this was 6 months ago I'd have been devastated, I used to be a bigggg drinker haha, always going out at least once a week, sometimes even 3 or 4 nights a week. Nowadays I very rarely drink, maybe once every 2 weeks? I sorta grew out of it all, and when I do drink it's just going for 1 or 2 in the pub. saying that though, I really wanna go out now :(

Hope everyone's interview today goes well! I wish I had mine again today, I really enjoyed it haha! :p

-Pete

2. Piglet

Piglet New Member

haha Pete if you went on a night out with me you'd be on the drink again ='] Nahh i'm joking. I absolutely love going out but tbh I actually only go out like once a month nowadays, like you i've just kinda moved on..But speaking of drinking actually, are you going out next Friday for the last Fuel of the year? It'll be Christmassy :p If you are it'd be fun to see you again :)

Hope everyone had a great interview today, tell us all about it when you come on here and if they say we'll definitely find out by tomorrow :) x

3. GlenR23

GlenR23 New Member

Hi everyone!
    So had my interview today and not sure how it went. I feel as though it went a lot better than my disney one did so here's hoping. There were only about 30 people at the interview today so it seems that maybe only 300 people maximum got pre-screens so hopefully!
    James said he's back in the office tomorrow and will try and let us know as soon as possible but it'll be Wednesday 5th the latest we hear so don't panic quit yet if you don't hear tomorrow!

but yeah... could do with a drink now! ;)
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and may the odds be ever in your favour! ;D

4. shaylaao

shaylaao New Member

ahhh i can't cope with not finding out tomorrow! I can't stop thinking about it:( haha.
    I'm glad your interview went well! Good luck to you and to everyone else:)

5. bekka

bekka New Member

Glen I am loving your Hunger Games reference! :)

6. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I hope we find out today and don't have to keep waiting :p Good luck everyone!
    and last night when I walked home... it was snowing :eek: Merry Christmas :p lol

7. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

Sophie, when is the last Fuel of the year? Is it Friday coming up or the one after?
    If it's the one coming up I can't go as I'm going to the Harry Potter studios on Saturday :D

Anyone heard anything yet? I keep refreshing my emails but I have a feeling we won't hear till 5ish today, if not sometime in the next few days!

Glad your interview went well Glen! :)

-Pete

8. shaylaao

shaylaao New Member

I'm actually going crazy, im sat in uni and i keep refreshing my emails. I dont really wanna get the email while im in uni if its a no :') but I just wanna find out haha!
    I wanna go to the harry potter studios!!!!

9. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Haha same, I promised myself I wouldn't come on here or check my emails until 7pm when I get home but here I am.. lol I'm at uni all day today finishing one of my final projects and this is so distracting ='] I really don't wanna get a no email either cos then I won't get any work done cos i'll be miserable lol

and Pete yeh it is this Friday cos the following week are our interviews if we get through :p x

10. GlenR23

GlenR23 New Member

I don't think we'll hear until wednesday.. or that's my mind set so if i get an email today it's more unexpected! haha.
    ugh, i keep over-thinking my interview though.. i think it went okay but not good enough to get a final interview. but i think i may be offered a position elsewhere.

need to stop doing this to myself! haha.

11. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Hey guys, I'm back! Longest day ever, woke up at 5am yesterday and got back this morning at 8am-oh my days I need my bed! I'm actually so tired, the waiting hasn't got to me yet!
    Yeah, as Glen said there were basically 24 of us (4 groups of 6) although on the sign in sheet there were about 50 names so clearly people changed their mind. I think the interview went quite well, like I don't think I could have done any better, but I'm not convinced I've done enough to get it. I've come to the conclusion that if I don't get it, it's not because I was bad, but because others were better. I won a chocolate lolly though yay! :D
    And yeah, there's a chance we can hear today but I'm thinking it is more likely to be tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Good luck everyone, try to unglue yourselves from email!

12. GlenR23

GlenR23 New Member

What was the name of the place we'd be staying in if we got through? IT LOOKED AMAZING?

13. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

La Palazza, and yes it did look rather rather nice ;)

14. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Ah I can see an email from James, but I'm too nervous to open it! Has anyone else received one? :eek:

15. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

Yep, been placed on an opportunity list for a final interview... Can't say I'm not gutted to get one straight out... :/ could be worse I guess.

-Pete

16. Expederest

Expederest New Member

I received mine. I've been placed on an opportunity list, so I still have a chance of getting a final interview, if someone decides not to go through with theirs by Friday 7th. That's further than I got with Disney! Plus, they say if nothing comes available, they'll let me interview with another employer for next year instead. I know what they are, but I'm not sure if I'd go through with it if they weren't in Orlando (pretty shallow, but yeah...). Hope you've all done better.

17. bekka

bekka New Member

Yep, opportunity listed as well. Was better than a no considering I thought I'd done terrible!

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I'm on the opportunity list too.....

19. bekka

bekka New Member

Part of me is feeling like they're sending this out to a bunch of people because they've haven't fully made their mind up on everyone but they said they wanted to let us know on Monday, so this could be their way of keeping us in the loop. Wishful thinking perhaps?

20. Pete04

Pete04 New Member

I was kinda thinking amd hoping that too Bekka, I might look at the other Programs but I had my heart set on Universal so I don't know... :/

-Pete