UNIFORMS

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by chezza, Apr 2, 2006.

1. chezza

chezza New Member

ok ok costumes.....

2. Liz B

Liz B New Member

Hey
    Im in recreation (most people dont have a clue what this is!)but basically i may be working with children in resorts or boat hire. Does anyone know what this costume may be? thanks x

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

I need a better costume photo, did you see my hair? :eek:

I love my costume... I'm stealing it and taking it home...

*wishing for HM for operations section of placement* ;)

They have to give me HM! I'd look so good in the costume ;)

*sings* the most magical place on earth is heeeeeeeeeeere

OMG THE MAIN STREET TROLLEY SONG!

(sorry new CD :p)

4. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Yes Louisa! Take more pics of your costume!

I can't wait to get mine, I'll take lots of pictures of my Sexy Lumberjack-ness.

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Ooo the Main Street Medley. I could listen to that all day :D I might go insane, but it would be a fun way to go insane :D Anyway....

Recreation: costume. It'll most likely be a white polo shirt with blue shorts. One of the more simple costumes around.

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

heheh Andy... if you work in the bakery in the morning, you get to hear it 10 times!

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

The Norwegian one in the pic is both attractions and merchandise. The only difference is food, where you have a butt-ugly apron instead of the belt (which actually is really uncomfortable, wide and far above your waist) and white apron. If you work in the bakery you get to wear a lovely hat, which is only good for bad-hair-days after partying.

The worst costumes in Walt Disney World would be the ones for Flame Tree Barbeque in Animal Kingdom. They're full of bright colors AND have weird shapes. Truly horrific. (The chicken salad, however, is awesome!)

8. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I could cope with that :D

9. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Animal Kingdom has the WORST costumes by far...end of story.

Costuming day was horrible. We all left the room so happy and came back looking so miserable. I'll always remember when the German guy walked back in and we all laughed at him. You get so excited, then you put the stupid thing on and it crushes all your Disney dreams.

Ona...laughing at the Nick/Beaches and Cream comment...too funny...we love you Nick!

Shan