**UNDER 21S AT PI, NEW RULES!***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by gemmalou, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah everyone goes to PI becuase since it's Disney owned theres no cover charge from Monday-Thursday for Cast Members (I think I have the days right... Sunday might be free as well). So Monday nights a lot of people from the commons go. House of Blues (HoB) is non Disney owned but is at Downtown Disney

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I posted this somewhere else already, but yeah it's different if you go to a Commons party or a club. The parties at the Commons are so much fun and sometimes there is dancing involved
    ( especially when you are in an apt. with a DJ ), but it's still not the same as a club. It kind of sucks, because Downtown Orlando is really the only other option for the underage crowd then and it's far and you can only go if you have a car. I always went to P.I. and never drank, it was just great to get out and dance every now and then and to see other people ;)

Julia

3. Lyl18

Lyl18 New Member

im soooo sad that i cant go to PI i start in feb and i was really looking forward to it :( nevermind i hope it changes it again.. that totally sucks im always out clubbing over here in UK so thats gonna be a BIG change to me lol!! im Rachel by the way 19/f/UK xxxxx

4. TonyHeng

TonyHeng New Member

On their website they say :
    "Admission required to enter Pleasure Island nightclubs. Under 18 must be accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older who has an acceptable form of identification. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to enter BET SoundStage Club, 8TRAX, Mannequins Dance Palace, Motion and Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a person 21 years of age of older to enter Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse. Valid photo I.D. required. All Clubs are non-smoking. ""

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...ail?id=PleasureIslandEntertainmentPage&bhcp=1

Means that to enter, you must be over 18 ....

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Disney's website is NOTOROSOULY bad at being up to date, the new rule went into effect on the 1st, and was e-mailed out to current and former (but recient) CMs.

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It really sucks for you guys! I was 19 when I was there, so I was really used to go clubbing, to bars, drinking...You can still party in the Commons though and you will still have an awesome year! You can still go to Downtown Orlando, too. It's kinda far, but I am sure you will meet lots of people that will head up there every now and then. Right now you should just be looking forward to an unbelievable year and great experiences!

Julia