UK London F2F Meal! - 1st Oct, 7pm, Pizza Express

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by VikkiLillyBee, Sep 11, 2010.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Lmfao I hope not! Gettin my hair cut before I go anyway :)

2. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Thanks for the voucher! I luuurrrve Pizza Express cheesecake and have been mourning it since I left Sheffield and no longer have one nearby, so I'll definitely be making the most of it and getting a dessert now I've got a voucher for it!

3. El1987

El1987 New Member

I went to a pizza express for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I didn't even know it existed as a dining place. I was impressed.

Incase my last message will go unnoticed - I'll repeat again... Anyone else staying at holiday inn express on the friday, willing to walk with me to pizza express. I am a living logistical nightmare, so am sure to get lost.

4. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Cheers for the voucher smagfx!

I was going to do a voucher hunt nearer the time anyway, but well done. Also just checked, and the expiry date is after our meal, so all is good! (a lot of vouchers will expire end of September). I'll make sure to print enough vouchers for the number of people I have coming along (dw, I can edit them), but if you happen to bring your own, that's handy in case we get more people than I'm expecting.

I think the actual number at the interviews will be about the same as usual. I doubt they'd have any more positions than any other year. It just so happens that more and more people are finding out about these forums! Which is, of course, a great thing. :D

5. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

you think maybe if we just ask nicely they could let us all go out there? ;D

6. SarahHyde

SarahHyde New Member

That would be nice, although if they did there wouldnt have been much point in the tension for the interview. :)
    I'm definately excited now. Theres not long to go.
    x

7. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Less than a week before we all meet up at Pizza Express! In fact, one hour 40 min less than a week :p

I'll be ringing Pizza Express on Wednesday with final numbers, so if you haven't said by then that you want to come (or are bringing a +1 in a few cases), then we won't have a seat for you!!! I will book a few spare seats, as I can just picture us dragging along a few extras from the 1st interviews, and Gary finding people and dragging them over from the 2nd!

Looking forward to it! Can't wait to meet everyone!

8. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Omg I still can't believe it's happening. Vicky, are you a the travelodge at Waterloo aswel? Just wondering if I could head to the restaurant with you guys. I know Gary's at that one too lol. Don't fancy heading over alone :/

Also, what time are you guys heading to the London dungeons? I'll get to the hotel about 2.30 ish I think (I hope!) and would love to come with you guys, if you'll have me :)

9. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Sorry hun, I'm a Friday 1st interviewee. Unless this was directed at VickyPul, in which case - please ignore me! :D

10. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

If you mean me Meerah then yessum, I will be at the travelodge waterloo :) I'm not sure what time we were planning on heading down to the dungeons but I expect it'll probably be around that sort of time so of course you're welcome to join! I'll fb you my mobile number so just give me a text on the day and we'll arrange a meet up!

11. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Lol sorry guys, I keep forgetting there's more than one Vicky :/ I'll be more specific next time :)

Okie dokes, thank you :)

12. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

of course you can come!!

Craigs train doesnt get in untill about 2:35 ish anyway, so it will be about 3 before he gets to the hotel! so if we wait for him, then go, that way there is 2 couples, and then we can use 2 of the bogof vouchers :D hehe

13. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Sounds good! Just realised we can't check in till 3 anyway so wed probs be still sitting with our bags lol. Just wondering are we planning on going back to the hotel after the dungeons? Just so I know what to wear haha!

14. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Ooo, can we not? Didn't realise that! Lol. Oh well we can have a little London walk around while we wait then :)
    And yeah I think we will be goin back to the hotel, on the webiste it says the dungeon tour is about 1.5 hours. So we shud have time to get back n changed :)

15. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I went to the dungeons last sunday, and that time frame sounds about right. You do have to queue a bit before outside. Then you go through to another holding area where they take each party on their own for a photo, then you buy your tickets, then you're held in another section again- as the tours have a select number in each of the groups. So be prepared to wait a bit! But you get a lot of bang for your buck ;) We were surprised at how much there was to it.

16. garye

garye Member

Hi Guys, count me in can't wait to meet everyone. Gary

17. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

hey guys! im gonna be staying at the travel lodge in southwark... would i be able to grab someones number so i know where to go for the meal, incase i get lost lol. you can all add me on facebook.. the names stephanie jane beal :) network is wales or swansea i think, if that makes it easier to find me :D
    xxxx

18. sarahstewart91

sarahstewart91 New Member

stephanie... very weird .. i added u as a friend on facebook and i hv friends in common with u LOL x

19. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Insert Quote
    stephanie... very weird .. i added u as a friend on facebook and i hv friends in common with u LOL x

I too have a friend in common lol. Only the one though haha.

3/4 days left :eek:

20. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

haha that is extremely strange sarah!!! yeah eve davies, shes one of my best mates! and brooke, only know her through eve though! wow small small world!!! xx