UK London F2F Meal! - 1st Oct, 7pm, Pizza Express

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by VikkiLillyBee, Sep 11, 2010.

1. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

We'll all be feeling the same, so I wouldn't worry about it! I think the guys on the 2nd will be nervous as hell and asking all us 1st-people LOADS of questions! *giggle* So looking forward to it!

2. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yep. Prepare to be re-interviewed lol ;)

3. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

Does anyone think what day you're on affects your chances? I think people on the 2nd may have an advantage as they'll not only be able to ask people on the 1st what the questions were and prepare, but they'll be fresher in the memory when they make the decisions at the end of the process? I'm a bit worried they won't even remember day 1 people by the end of day 2!

4. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

I don't think it has any effect at all. I was one of the first people to have a phone interview and I thought exactly the same as you. Butt I made it and I'm going to the F2F, so I wouldn't worry :)

5. SarahHyde

SarahHyde New Member

I agree with Disney.freak my friend had a phone interview after i did, just before the cut off date however i got through to the final interview but she didn't. I think it's all based on the performance we give.

:D

6. El1987

El1987 New Member

Absolutely. I'd imagine they have a rough idea at the end of each day, who's going through or not. I do see where you're coming from.

7. stevie-rhiannon

stevie-rhiannon New Member

Hi,

I'm Stevie and I'd love to come meet you all before/after the interviews, so count me in!

8. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

Definitely count me in!! cant wait to meet you all!! xxx

9. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I reckon they'll probably have made their minds up very early on- probably the first few minutes into the interview, so which day you're on probably won't matter. But 1st Oct people- I totally understand if you want to keep your questions to yourself! I was only joking about the re-interviewing thing really. ;)

I'm still wondering about the ratio of f2fs to jobs available though: there seems to have been loads of people getting through to the f2fs this time...

10. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

A Quick tally brings the total of meal attendees so far to 15.

Come on guys! I count 36 people on these forums with F2F interviews! (across both days). I've provisionally booked for 30! Come and join in the fun!!!

11. SarahHyde

SarahHyde New Member

What time are you booking the table for? I should be able to make it, I would love to.

12. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I've pre-booked for 7pm. I'm sure we'll all be nattering so much that it won't matter if you're a little late though!

13. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

I wonder if they've been told to put more people in as there are more positions on offer this time? After all they did open applications much longer than normal, just a thought.

Jon

14. El1987

El1987 New Member

I guess that's a possibility, Jon.

So, is anyone going to the meal, staying at holiday inn express? I don't fancy traipsing around, looking for pizza express, by myself!

15. steviebobs

steviebobs New Member

This could be a possibility! Or maybe they have had less applications this year than in previous years, so it just seems as though there is more going through, but its the same as normal? I guess we will never know, until we get offered positions! Getting excited now!

16. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Hey everyone, I've done a wee bit of research and erm, how does £12.50 for three courses at Pizza Express sound?

It consists of:

Garlic Bread or Dough Balls
    Any Main Course
    Any Dessert

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/pizzaexpress-friday-voucher/

Just have to fill in a few details and you'll get e-mailed a voucher.

What do ya think? =D

17. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Wow that sounds pretty damn awesome to me! :) thanks for the research! :D

18. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Heh no worries ^_^ Oh and I've just found your youtube videos Mr Gary...whats with the hat? =P

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha! I had just got outa the shower, had no time and the hair was a mess, so just threw it on :p

20. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Not gunna be leaving hairs on our bed are ya? =P