UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

i like your thinking! yeah it all makes sense, i have no idea if we will find out sooner or later altho i think now it will be mid september before we hear anything. they are going to have to do some more phone interviews between now and the application deadline of the 6th september,i think they will just wait now, get the last of the phone interviews done and then chose who they want for the f2f out of everyone from the phone interviews and let us all know at once......

they are going to have to let us know sometime around the 17th september tho, the face to face interviews are on the 1st and 2nd of october, thats 2 weeks later so cutting it a little fine for anyone who needs to book time off work and travel/hotels etc in london!! I was told we would hear 3 weeks from my phone interview so that puts it at around the week of the 13th.......
    :)

2. butterpecan

butterpecan New Member

im so nervous! i keep checking my e-mails every hour...just to see!! i keep getting ahead of myself getting excited thinking that i could potentially eat cheesecake factory EVERY week and eat all the butter pecan ice cream my stomach could hold AND shopping at the mall at millenia not to mention going on ALL my favourite rides as and when i feel like it! :) gahhh good luck everyone and fingers xd! Xx

3. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

not planning on working those 12 hour days?

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

its okay I know its sick and wrong but Im dreaming of taco bell, ihop at 2am and tgi fridays!

5. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

.....steak n shake half and half shakes....

6. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

Perkins at 12 o clock at night on the way home to the commons........................

7. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

All you can eat buffet breakfasts at the Ponderosa!
    Endless bowls of fruit loops and multicoloured jelly. I'm like a kid in that place!
    Phwor I feel full just thinking about it...

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

one word..... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!
    :p

9. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Haven't been there for years but I used to love their spaghetti and meatballs!!!

10. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

seriously tho, 11pm, taxi home from work via mcdonalds,large cheese burger and fries and a milkshake..... SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm, or flippers pizza!!!! OMG i actually want one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

Total bargain that place! Will definitely be taking advantage of the all you can eat buffets if I make it over there.
    If the money gets tight I'll just have to sneak out a couple of boxes of cereal, it is "all you can eat" after all :)
    We've even bought theme park and Halloween Horror Night tickets from there.
    They've got everything!

12. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Definitely gonna have to up the exercise if I make it! Would come home like a house end by the end of it otherwise!

While we're waiting for replies, have a go at some of the games on here http://www2.disney.co.uk/DisneyOnline/games/

They're for kids but who actually cares! I like the princess cards ;)

And yes, I am a loser :p

13. pinkspideruk

for buffets i forgot the golden corral and then waddling home trying to avoid the sprinklers from there in the night

14. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've been out all afternoon and evening, and I just got home, checked my emails to find I have a phone interview!!! I can't really believe this is happening. Third time lucky, I guess!

I've booked for 10:30 on Wednesday with Nick. I have to be at work for 12 (means leaving home at 11:20), so that should be plenty of time. I've spoken with Nick before, and know he's a lovely guy. Fingers crossed I guess!

15. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Congrats on the interview!! You'll have plenty of time then before work interviews last can last between 15-30mins from seeing what others have said.

Guess yummy are now interviewing as people apply now.

Count down is on now to find out about f2f!!

16. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Talking of F2F, I've already booked a bunch of time off in early October for other stuff (Friends from Norway coming to visit etc), so getting time off could be a right bitch for me. Especially as my manager knows nothing about this yet! My previous managers did (we've gone though 3 in the last year), but this one doesn't! Eeek.

17. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha language vikki :p lol
    But yeh my interview lasted a little over 10 mins! So nothing to worry about time wise

18. pinkspideruk

my interview lasted about 35 mins eep

omg i just looked at the time - i started reading some peoples disney blogs at about 10! i cant belive i have been sat reading them for over 3 hours :eek:

i have booked 30th sept and 1st of october off already from work - i have m driving test on 30th but didnt want to tell anyone i know the exact date cos it will jinx me so if *fingers crossed* (please please please) i get t interview i should be okay as i only work mon-fri

19. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

yeah my interview was about 30 minutes long, to be honest tho after the first 5 it was more like a chat about my last program and stuff, i was asking him stuff and he was asking me things,the time flew past!!!!!

im going to have to take 2 days off work,fly down, get a hotel for the night before the interview and try and get an evening flight back after, or just stay the 2nd night and get a morning flight, either way its guna cost a fortune....eeeek.

20. pinkspideruk

If i get an interview i will book for 2 days go down the day before and come back day after - can get the bus down pretty cheaply from cardiff and then will just have to pay premium for central lonon room - i suppose if lots of people get interviews form here we could organise some shares twin room is def cheaper than single