UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. katie217

katie217 New Member

good luck everyone from the UK! hopefully i will get to meet you all sometime next year!

2. Rachelann

Rachelann New Member

hey guys, i'm new to this so your help would be much appreciated :)
    congrats for those of you that have got phone interviews!
    just a quick question, when did you all apply? i only applied a few days ago so when do you think i will hear anything?
    i'm so excited, i just hope i get a phone interview too! i have my heart set on it, i'll be so gutted if i don't :(

3. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

As I posted elsewhere I've just applied today after giving it some thought.

I was an ICP last summer and it was pretty amazing. Anyone from the 09 ICP applied?

Exciting times, got my fingers crossed now.

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

As the applications are open until sept I would guess any time between now and a week or so after then. Everyone who has heard back so far has applied at leasst 2 weeks ago so they may be doing them in batches if they have a huge amount of applicants - but i dont think anyone can say def when you will hear - just keep checking your e-maila nd make sure to check your junk folder too

5. Rachelann

Rachelann New Member

thanks for your reply :)
    it's so nerve racking lol! i don't think i'll get an interview, alot of people seem to have applied 2-3 times! :\
    when's your interview?
    could people maybe post some of the questions there were asked on here? i'm sure it would help alot of us out!

6. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

well done to all of you who got through-looks like i wont be joining you as ive recieved an email saying thanks but no thanks :-[

7. pinkspideruk

there loss dude :(

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Me too, sucks doesn't it?

9. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

well, if yummy jobs cant see the common sense in employing people with the pre existing experience, which will in the long run save and probably make disney money, as well as people who already have a social security number, which would definately save disney money, there is nothing we can do.

this certainly is not to detract from thouse who HAVE gotten an interveiw though well done guys!

it has certainly helped me make my mind up about if i wanted to quit my new job though-clearly i wont be doing that now lol

10. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

awwww i dont get it at all, doesnt seem to be any logic in this what so ever....
    i thought you had withdrawn your CRP application seeing as you got the cruise?(or did i just dream that!!!)

11. DisneyGibbs

I did :D But it would have been nice to know that they wanted me back. :p

12. citywalk

citywalk New Member

So who, who has done the programme before has got a telephone interview. It seems everyone I no has had a dear john

13. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

i have a phone interview and i have done the program before (in 2007) my phone interview is on tuesday

14. pinkspideruk

Ive done programme before and i've had my phone interview

15. citywalk

citywalk New Member

i'll re phrase that then. Anyone who has done the programme recently. It appears yummy have invented some sort of timescale rule

16. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

you cant reapply until you have been home for at least 6 months and you cant go back and do it until 12 months have passed since you left your last program, so really you would have had to have left the program before January to be able to have applied in june, and if you were to get a place you would get a start date that would have you going back over until over a year had passed since you left

hope that makes sense!!

The reason they are doing that is to adhere to visa restrictions, they cant have us all going in and out on the Q1 visa and doing programs after only being home a few months i guess

17. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

I'm so happy you managed to get a phone interview! Crossing my fingers for you paid off! Haha. My interview is with Hannah o Wednesday. I'm scared I'll mess it up because of how much I want it. I don't want to sound super desperate on the phone!

18. DisneyGibbs

Maybe that's why they turned me down then. I only finished in April!

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

I just got a email from Yummy Jobs! I got all excited and panicky! Then opened it to find out it was about new programs they are doing!!!!
    Why do this to meeee hahaha :p

20. pinkspideruk

I wish that if you were a definitie no then they would just tell you there and then now cos I messed the interview I would like to know if its a definite no so I can do other stuff - waiting until the middle of sept to be told no will suck!