UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

to be honest they werent really bothered with about cardiff in the phone interview but in the face to face i had to big it up lol

i think one of my questions was how would you describe cardiff and i said vibrant, ecclectic, mish mash of ancient meets modenr or something along that lines

i think the phone interview was more about how you would cope in various situations e.g. dealing with difficult person, a time you gave 100%, finding resolutions etc

cant really remember i think last time it only lasted about 10 minutes but in my head it was soooo much longer

i didnt get told straight away i had to wait like 2-3 weeks after my interview to find out i got face to face the last time i applied - i had michelle last time who was lovely this time i have Nick - I've only met/spoken to Jason and Michelle at YJ who were both very helpful tho so I am sure Nick will be fine too :D

2. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

I'm curious when did everyone apply & when did they find out??

I applied August 6th & found out the happy news today ;D

3. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated :)

I applied 21st of June (eager beaver I know lol) and found out today :D x

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Congratulations to everyone who has a phone interview so far! I've just sent YJ an email to withdraw my application, so not as exciting news from this end haha!

5. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Just had my phone interview guys, was amazin!

Good luck to you all, you'll be fine xx

6. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Aaw! Really glad it went well for you! :) I bet you feel much better now it's out the way. :) Did they say anything about how long it would be before they got back to you? A few weeks? Can I be cheeky and ask what questions they asked you?

7. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Thank you, yeah glad. It was sooo exciting tho lol. Umm she said end of September cus they've had loooaads of applications :)

just general stuff like tell me about yourself, then imagine I'm a complete stranger. Tell me about where you live. What would you did if a customer didn't like their food. All I can remember right now lol!

Good luck x

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Glad your interview went well! Makes me feel a little more calm knowing that yours was ok and not all stressfull etc :p

9. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Thank Gar :)

It was so much fun lol, I said Disney is just soo magical and she was like yeah with all the pixie dust and stuff. I was like :eek: you understand! Lol :p x

10. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

guys, I GOT A PHONE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyy!!!!

Just got the email now!!!!

soooo exited!!!!!!!
    ;D

11. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha that's awesome Meerah!! :p hope my interview goes as swimmingly! Ooooo that popped a song into my head..........
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!
    :p haha

Andd congrats for your phone interview tooo!! :D

12. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Lmao Dory is a legend! Im sure you'll be fine, don't be nervous (if you can help it lol) let us know how it goes too.

Well done Jackson (sorry I don't know your actual name) I hope it goes well :) x

13. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha yes! Gotta love Dory!!! :)
    And of course I'll let you know!
    I'll try my best to not be nervous! But when I'm excited and nervous together it usually just boosts my excitment haha :p

14. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

My names Kerry :)

ive booked mine in for Tuesday at 9.45....! with Amy!!!! :)

15. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Well done Kerry! :) lol
    Mines tomorrow at 10:30, mines with Amy too.... I think!
    Can't actually remember now! Haha

16. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Sorry lol, good luck Kerry :) I had Hannah and she was lovely.

I was soooo excited, it's all real now guys! Have fun with it and I'm sure you'll all do great :D x

17. Billy_Bailey

Billy_Bailey New Member

Well done to everyone who has had or has telephone interviews to come.

Hope to see you all at Disney World next year :)

18. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Hey guys

Ive got mine with Hannah on Monday at 1030......scary stuff

good luck everyone

19. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

i got a interview :) this is most people ive ever seen get interviews .. happy days xx

20. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I have mine with Hannah on Monday at 11.30- so Domsaunders I'll not be long after you! I'm pleased I got Hannah- she's the one that sent me my email about the phone interview so I like her already haha
    I'm quite excited for it now but I know when Monday comes I'll be sooo nervous!