UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Noppeee in the previous 2 attempts I never got this far! This is my first telephone interview! Soo excied for it :D
    Thank youuu!
    And well done to you, and also everyone else that has found out they have a interview

2. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

My interview is a week tomorrow :D It's my first chance of a day off work. There are slots for tomorrow - I wish I was free tomorrow instead! lol.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Jackson2411 - sorry, I don't know your name! :S

Gary - Third time lucky!! :D

3. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

awww thanks hun!

Im Kerry btw!!! :D

yikes, slots as soon as tomorrow! If i get one im guna need time to prepare!!! LOL!!!

4. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Well done guys, I've got one too :)
    good luck Jackson, I'm sure you'll get one too-fingers and everything crossed for you!
    My interviews tomorrow morning aaaaarrgh :) x

5. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

Woop I Got a phone interview ;D Mines on thursday. The email I used has been deleted but logged on to Yummy website and they told me I have an interview :D

6. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

when you log into the YJ site, where abouts can you see if you have a phone interview or not?

7. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i've just checked my emails after been unable to for the past 10days and have been offered a phone interview on friday near the top of the page :D

8. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

Its at the top of the page, just says select a phone interview time :)

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Congratulations everyone! Good luck with the interviews, just be yourself and smile down the phone :) x x x

10. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Congrats! & woah! Good luck!! What time is your interview? I wonder how long they last.

Hi Kerry *waves* Still got my fingers crossed for you!! :D Interview dates are available from tomorrow until 27th - still plenty of time. I need time to prepare too! lol

11. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

27th Aug or September? Applications are still open until the start of September after all!

12. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i have mine on thursday! :D

and they are untill 27th august. not sure if there will be anothere set, but thats all it shows so far!

:D

13. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Oh yeah! I've just realized that... Maybe they're sending emails out in batches... the first batch gets to choose from the first lot of interview slots??? I'm sure it said August - there were about 100 slots to choose from. There must be more interview time slots after that date though for the closing date!?!?

14. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

If there's only 100 slots, there should be more dates. Especially as applications aren't closed. They usually interview about 300 people, iirc. Although saying that, I don't know how many interviewers they have. Hmm, seems rather strange.

15. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

WELL DONES GUYS!!! I knew you could do it i'll be seeing you in disney in no time!! ;D

16. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

they wont have sent out all the phone interview emails yet,the apps are open untill september 6th so there will be loads more phone interviews to come,dont worry!

17. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Haha! I'm more concerned about the fact that I haven't *actually* applied yet! I've been humming and ha-ing, and I've been rather busy moving house and stuff, so I've not finished tidying my CV up!

18. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

ahhhh i see!!!! ;D sorry i just assumed that you had applied!!!! lol!!!!!

good luck if/when you do anyway!!!! :)

19. UnderTheSea

UnderTheSea New Member

I'm so excited I think I might pee :D!

20. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

I hate being in limbo :-\

No email yet either way, not that I was really expecting one before the closing date, but know that I know people have been getting them I want one!!! :p