UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get the application in and be able to think about something else for a couple of weeks! I've got mine done now so if anyone's stuck feel free to msg me! :) :)

2. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

How long is everyone's cover letter??

3. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Mine's just under a page but with spaces between paragraphs- about 420 words :)

4. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Ooooh. Mine was about 377 but I got someone to read it and they were not so sure and it's now at about 565 and that person still has ideas. :S It's still fitting on the one page though and has 6 or 7 paragraphs :S

5. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yeah I think you're fine as long as you don't go over the page! If it's long it must mean you have plenty of stuff to put in which can only be a good thing! :)

6. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Aaah - Thanks for calming me down. :D I'm all set now, uploaded it onto my profile. Just got to wait for the "apply" link to appear. Lol. Are you all sorted now?

7. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yep- am in exactly the same position! It's all uploaded so I'm trying to forget about it and telling myself there's nothing more I need to do now (failing haha) until tomorrow!

8. Ricey

Ricey New Member

Goood luck guys.....the same all uploaded and waiting!

9. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

woooo sooo exited :D

do you think that it will allow us to upload from midnight tonight or maybe not untill 9am tomorrow morning????

10. Ricey

Ricey New Member

I would think 9am when they get into the office but you never know.

What size font did you all use?

11. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

I've used 12 but am not sending it till wednesday as will find out what the outcome for my degree will be

12. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

ive used size 12 font and my cover letter is 1338 words long,runs over 3 pages on screen.....

possibly longer than most but as ive done the program before ive got loads i wanted to write about and also felt that i had to really explain my reasons for applying again.... :)

13. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

Good Luck everyone!

14. Ricey

Ricey New Member

Come on YJ, what time is it recruitment opening??? ha I keep refreshing the page!

15. meerah89

meerah89 Member

lmao .. glad i'm not the only one doin that Ricey haha!

16. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Morning everyone!! :D I've just logged onto the site thinking I would be one of the later ones to apply today. Lol. Still waiting for that link to appear. Lol. Good luck everyone!!

17. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

argh the link STILL hasnt changed............ grrrrr!!!!!

18. Ricey

Ricey New Member

We're all in the same boat...I bet the site will crash as soon at it changes!!

19. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Hi Kirstie :) I added u on facebook btw, just in case ur wondering who it was lol!

Im gona have to take the laptop to breakfast with me...I dont want to miss anything lol :D

Good luck people x

20. Ricey

Ricey New Member

Guys my facebook should be under "David Rice"