UK F2F interview 23rd October!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Unfortunately i wont be around on the 22nd, i can't really afford a hotel, train fare and a meal ;D

2. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I'm up for that!! I am going off to Brixton early evening though. I have to sell a Mighty Boosh ticket!!
    Although I could send my friends off to do that for me!

3. dan grime

dan grime New Member

going out for dinner seems a really good idea rach. i will be broke from you and our trip lol on a serious note i tihnk its a good idea

4. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Less than 3 weeks now!!

=]]]

Anyone else as excited as me??

So, where would everyone (who can make it) want to go out to on the 22nd?

Chari xxx.

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

mcdonalds!!! neh i'm cool wherever really...though i could be rather late as i get into paddington at like half 6, then need to go back to my brothers and come back out!

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm thinking maybe we should post up pictures of ourselves...that way we can recognise each other at the interview!

7. irisheyes22

irisheyes22 New Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shauna , Im 23 and im from Ireland. I will be travelling over on the 22nd and staying at a cousins house though i would absolutely love to meet up with whoever will be around the night before? i am expecting my interview to be early on as i have to fly back to ireland on the 23rd at around 7pm. onlyflights i could get. I am an ex holiday rep, for thomas cook , any of you ex reps? i lived in turkey and ibiza for 3 years so im not bothered about living abroad i was actually out living in florida this year from jan til may and head back the week after the interview for a month or so, gonna head to disney as i only made it to universal, busch gardeans and islands of adventure the last time.

but enough about me, are you all as nervous as me?? have any of you got given advice about the interviews and what to expect?? im on facebook and bebo and my email is shaunabrown22@hotmail.com i would LOVE to talk to you all before the interviews to get to know you.

see you all soon

x

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

in response to disneygibbs' post:
    this is me
    [​IMG]

and hi shauna, nice to see another one for the 23rd crew!

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA that pic is stupidly big, sorry about that kids!

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The bigger the better LOL :p I think depending on how many people post their pics, I might make a cheat sheet, print it out and bring it with me so I can match everyone up :p hehe

This is me!

[​IMG]

11. dan grime

dan grime New Member

Hi I'm Dan from Manchester, travelling down to London on the 22nd Oct! I'm pretty damn excited myself!!!!!
    Hakuna Matata x

12. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I'm going to sound really ditsy now but....I don't know how to post a picture.... :-\

Help me?

I'm not very good with forums, I don't normally go on them....

xxx.

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

there's 2 ways of doing it (i've only just discovered the latter)

if the photo is online somewhere, then you should be able to use that by just getting the hyperlink for it, and then clicking on the 'insert image' button (below 'italicized') on the 'post reply' page.

the one i've just discovered is that you can click on additional options on the 'post reply' page, and upload one from your computer.

hope that helps!

14. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

This is me! Kirstie Abbott, age 21, coming for the 23rd interview!! Woohoooooooo ;D

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Ok so that wasn't really a good pic, whoops! There's better ones on fb so add me if ya like, email is kirbie11@hotmail.com

16. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!! ;D
    And strangely not nervous yet!

Hows everyone else feelin?

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

I dreamt about my changeover at brum last night...i guess that's pretty bad.

just a quick question, will all the questions be similar stuff to what we had on the phone interview? haven't really heard that kinda stuff.
    cheers x

18. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea i think it's along the same lines, but probably a bit more in depth.
    Also i think they sometimes ask you to give examples of situations in your previous jobs that you can draw on as an experience that might help at Disney. Something like that anyway!
    There's a thread on here somewhere giving a whole list of questions they might ask, just gota find it.........

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

20. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooh thats very helpful

Thank you very much!